R9-290X Final Pictures, Looks Unique.

TechFan@ic

I liked the HD7990 cooler alot more, why couldn't they have used that?

AMD Ryzen 5900x, Nvidia RTX 3080 (MSI Gaming X-trio), ASrock X570 Extreme4, 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB @ 3200mhz CL16, Corsair MP600 1TB, Intel 660P 1TB, Corsair HX1000, Corsair 680x, Corsair H100i Platinum

I liked the HD7990 cooler alot more, why couldn't they have used that?

It probably didn't pass the testing for whatever reason, so they went back to the blower-style cooling, the blower fan on the 290X looks slightly larger than normal, this should improve thermals & reduce noise.

Quite nice looking but the end of the card ruins the whole look.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Quite nice looking but the end of the card ruins the whole look.

The red lines are meant to resemble volcanic lava coming out of an active volcano crater (the blower fan), the series is code named Volcanic Islands.

These red lines light up once the card is under load.

The red lines are meant to resemble volcanic lava coming out of an active volcano crater (the blower fan), the series is code named Volcanic Islands.

These red lines light up once the card is under load.

I like the red lines just not the opening at the end, they look stupid. If it was all level then it would look much nicer.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

I like the red lines just not the opening at the end, they look stupid. If it was all level then it would look much nicer.

FYI, they illuminate. Just saying.

And, if you did not notice, it is supposed to be a volcano spewing lava. Though I could see how it would make sense that lava was only coming down one side.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Penis extention.

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

Everyone is talking about these cards lightning up when installed in the system, but why has no one taken a picture of it :( 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Crossfire :BViyPYQCUAApKyO.jpg

Shit that looks nice!

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

I'm sure they perform pretty nice too.

Yeah, well I'd hope so!

Seriously can't wait to get my hands on them..

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D