Are any of these any useful

Scitesh

So I recently built a new rig 

Asus maximum viii hero alpha

(No graphics waiting for 1080)

Seasonic s12 650 w 

Cm HAF XM 

And a few fans ..so these fans are VERY noisy and I was wondering about fan controller are any of these useful 

(This pretty much sums up all that's available in India)

https://www.theitdepot.com/products-Fan+Controller_C10SU244.html

Also would moving away from 212 evo to water cooled aio would help if yes then which one

for the CPU cooler you don't need a watercooler, I prefer air coolers because they're quieter and more reliable. Be Quiet has some really good ones great for overclocking a chip like that. an Evo won't be enough for a good overclock

6 minutes ago, Beeeyeee said:

for the CPU cooler you don't need a watercooler, I prefer air coolers because they're quieter and more reliable. Be Quiet has some really good ones great for overclocking a chip like that. an Evo won't be enough for a good overclock

@Scitesh is in India, we can assume that his ambient temperatures are warmer than most of ours. I could totally get away with it, but only because I live South Da-goddamn-kota lol. But India? I would personally recommend an AiO for best bang/buck given your ambient temperature difference.

2 minutes ago, positivePXL said:

@Scitesh is in India, we can assume that his ambient temperatures are warmer than most of ours. I could totally get away with it, but only because I live South Da-goddamn-kota lol. But India? I would personally recommend an AiO for best bang/buck given your ambient temperature difference.

I live in Utah. it gets to 110F in the summer sometimes and its fine:) but theres nothing wrong with a liquid cooler either that will preform better:)

32 minutes ago, Beeeyeee said:

I live in Utah. it gets to 110F in the summer sometimes and its fine:) but theres nothing wrong with a liquid cooler either that will preform better:)

I feel yah, I lived in So-Cal for a couple of years. That's a couple of years that I will NEVER be able to get back ;_;

@Beeeyeee as a matter of fact the current temp of my room is abt 33-34°C and the humidity doesn't help (FYI it is 12 am and the day temps are always a bit higher) also which liquid cooler Aio would you recommend