LTT Video About Upgrading Their Web Server

ljcool_17

So I've been searching for hours now about this videos where Linus upgraded their Web Server Host drives with SSDs. I think they were Samsung Evos. The problem is I've searched for it on Youtube and it doesn't show up. I tried searching on the channel itself but the problem is Youtube would only let you go back so far. The video was made sometime in 2013. I did a search from newest to oldest and it only went as far as CES 2014. I tried the other way around starting with the oldest and it only reached 2012. So yeah. Youtube's stupid in channel search wouldn't go to the 2013 archive. I'd like to ask for help on searching for this video. I just need to see the server build as a reference. Thank you!

they do not have a web server

the LMG website is hosted by squarespace

the LTT forum is hosted by a server provider in the US

neither of these two sites are hosted by linus

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Yeah I heard that from looking around. But I swear they did a video upgrading their Web Server to SDD back sometime in 2013 if not 2014. And if I remember correctly Edzel was in that video as well, or Brandon. They used either Samsung 840 Evos or 830s.

17 hours ago, LAwLz said:

Thanks! This is the one I'm talking about.