OC i7-6700k without touching voltage

Hi,

What is the Max OC that I can do to my i7-6700k?, I don't want to mess around with the voltages...

42?  43?

Depends on the lottery have to figure it out for yourself.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

1 minute ago, thekeemo said:

Depends on the lottery have to figure it out for yourself.

this. i always have the worst silicon so i would say something that is very low and you might be available to get higher

4 minutes ago, RGT said:

Hi,

What is the Max OC that I can do to my i7-6700k?, I don't want to mess around with the voltages...

42?  43?

There's only one person capable of answering that: yourself.

Go out there and find the limit; we can help you get there, but we really can guess what it is.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

Well, unless you fix the voltage at its stock voltage, your motherboard will automatically crank up the voltage when you overclock. 

5 hours ago, kurahk7 said:

Well, unless you fix the voltage at its stock voltage, your motherboard will automatically crank up the voltage when you overclock. 

Exactly.  Setting the voltage to Auto will only result in the board automatically increasing voltage, which will not fix the OP's temperature problems from his other threads.  It'll more than likely make them worse.