Overwatch List of Overpowered heros

Bastion: Turret mode does some crazy Damage

Hanzo: Ultimate ability is practically impossible to dodge

D'Va: Ultimate ability has insane range

Mei: ice wall cooldown should be increased

Anyone missing?

Hanzo actually requires some skill to play. His ultimate is not that simple to use - it doesn't kill everybody instantly and is actually dodgeable since most heroes have an escape ability of some sort. There's no way to dodge it only if you are caught into a tight space.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

6 minutes ago, Bobby_Joe_90 said:

Bastion: Turret mode does some crazy Damage Genji, pharra, Junkrat and Roadhog destroy/disrupt him easily.

Hanzo: Ultimate ability is practically impossible to dodge Ehh just be aware of his ultimate callout and its not hard to dodge.

D'Va: Ultimate ability has insane range Get behind a wall, any wall.

Mei: ice wall cooldown should be increased Fucking everything is OP about her. reduce the ice wall health, let me destroy her freeze health regen mode, decrease the range of his damn freeze ray or increase the amount of time she has to hit someone to freeze them or reduce the slowdown effect her gun has on an enemy.

Or a more creative fix, make a character with a flamethrower and make each other that they can counter themselves easily.

Anyone missing?

Fixed.

Seriously. Mei is the only thing i think is blatantly OP in the game. She destroys everyone on hardpoint maps which is like 3/4 of the maps.

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

10 minutes ago, Zeinone said:

erm... Soldier 76: Aimbot.exe ?

That's the whole point of ults. to be OP as fuck for a short period of time.

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I wouldn't say he is OP, but Lucio is a challenge to deal with some times. He can literally make or break a game.

Speaking of which, I totally did such a stupid thing last night and got pushed off the edge, not once, not twice, but 3 times in the same map by Lucio :)

The game is actually fairly balanced. There are ways to counter everyone. Take the time and learn the heroes more. I've been playing since closed beta last year and this was one lesson I learned over time.

CPU: AMD 5950X    MB: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero    RAM: HyperX Predator 64GB    GPU: Nvidia RTX 3090 Ti FE    SSD: Seagate FireCuda 530 2TB    
PSU: EVGA 1200w P2    COOLING: EK AIO Elite 360    CASE: Fractal Design Torrent 
   DISPLAY: LG CX48 4k OLED    AUDIO: HIFIMAN Arya SE

3 hours ago, Kryptyx said:

The game is actually fairly balanced. There are ways to counter everyone. Take the time and learn the heroes more. I've been playing since closed beta last year and this was one lesson I learned over time.

I fully agree with you here. Many of these powerful characters everyone is calling out as OP have very obvious weaknesses that more people will learn to deal with over time. I personally hope they don't make too many last minute tweaks to balancing, I liked what I saw in the beta.

Desktop:     Core i7-9700K @ 5.1GHz all-core = ASRock Z390 Taichi Ultimate = 16GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @ 3600MHz = Asus ROG Strix 3060ti (non LHR) = Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 SSD = ASUS PG279Q

Notebook:  Clevo P651RG-G = Core i7 6820HK = 16GB HyperX Impact DDR4 2133MHz = GTX 980M = 1080p IPS G-Sync = Samsung SM951 256GB M.2 SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD