PREPARE FOR AMD GPU PRICE DROPS

ANewFace

With the performance of the GTX 1080 which is faster than a 980 SLI config and around 30% Faster than a Titan X, AMD will have to drop their prices for anyone to buy their cards, and I mean A LOT. Like unless they roll out some stuff, They are going to need to drop the price of the Fury X to like $300, because for another $200, you could almost beat a XFire config of Fury Xs. Like Pascal is BY FAR THE BIGGEST jump in GPU performance we have ever had between generations. ALL HAIL NVIDIA!!!!!

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

Just now, Narigaur said:

...And where's your proof?

What are you talking about?

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

Just now, ANewFace said:

What are you talking about?

Where did you hear this?

3 minutes ago, ANewFace said:

With the performance of the GTX 1080 which is faster than a 980 SLI config and around 30% Faster than a Titan X, AMD will have to drop their prices for anyone to buy their cards, and I mean A LOT. Like unless they roll out some stuff, They are going to need to drop the price of the Fury X to like $300, because for another $200, you could almost beat a XFire config of Fury Xs. Like Pascal is BY FAR THE BIGGEST jump in GPU performance we have ever had between generations. ALL HAIL NVIDIA!!!!!

No not Hail Nvidia, pls people, those are not actual benchmarks, come on, I'll be the first to change to Nvidia if there cards are good, not because I like Nvidia or anything. Like keep nergasm for actual benchmark and proofs, not bs talk on a livestream which is always BS anyway, just like the démos that are shown at E3

1 minute ago, Narigaur said:

Where did you hear this?

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Ditto.

Can't make an assumption without any proof.

Arrogant much?

Are you not watching the 1080 event right now, (Linus is there BTW)

AMD will release polaris

it better be good

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Flowey said:

No not Hail Nvidia, pls people, those are not actual benchmarks, come on, I'll be the first to change to Nvidia if there cards are good, not because I like Nvidia or anything. Like keep nergasm for actual benchmark and proofs, not bs talk on a livestream which is always BS anyway, just like the démos that are shown at E3

I will respond to this is one sentence. 2.1GHZ on air at stock at 65C

Well we haven't seen benchmarks yet...

For all we know it could be performance in some other segment..

Plus they haven't even talked about the price of the 1080...

1 minute ago, Bubblewhale said:

Well we haven't seen benchmarks yet...

For all we know it could be performance in some other segment..

Plus they haven't even talked about the price of the 1080...

I guarantee you it will be the normal $570 base like the 980, the 780, the 680 etc.... 

1 minute ago, ANewFace said:

Again, other then some BS Nvidia representative talk, where are the benchmark to back this statment? real benchmarks pls. I'll be the first to jiackx the fuck into my pants if the benchmarks confirm this, but for now all we have is a shiity Stream which could be like any game demo shown at E3 : some good old BS

3 hours ago, ANewFace said:

Bruh, 9590 can run at 5GHz and still get pounded by a 3.5GHz i7. Clocks don't mean everything.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

Just now, DeadEyePsycho said:

Bruh, 9590 can run at 5GHz and still get pounded by a 3.5GHz i7. Clocks don't mean everything.

That's because it's an old architecture, this is a new architecture, not one form 2012 

3 minutes ago, Enderman said:

AMD will release polaris

it better be good

Actually I think Vega is gonna be more Worth loking forward to, Polaris I don't think is aimed at pc gamers like pascal is.

2 minutes ago, ANewFace said:

I guarantee you it will be the normal $570 base like the 980, the 780, the 680 etc.... 

Who knows?
Maybe it's near the 600-700 price point...

And it'll most likely drop down sometime in the future..

1080 whichs is faster then a 980 sli config???

Wtf?

Where the heck do you take that information from? Reddit?

Budget Rig "Curable":     | FX 6300 @4.5Ghz | Asus R9 270x | Asus Crosshair IV Extreme | 16GB HyperX Beast | 120GB PNY SSD

Tablet "Buddy":                 Trekstor Wintron 10.1|

just wait for the cards to come out. why ppl can't wait.. stoopid

1 minute ago, Rodniz said:

Wtf?

A Stream coming from the company that makes these cards. So yeah, basiccly from reddit.

3 minutes ago, Flowey said:

Again, other then some BS Nvidia representative talk, where are the benchmark to back this statment? real benchmarks pls. I'll be the first to jiackx the fuck into my pants if the benchmarks confirm this, but for now all we have is a shiity Stream which could be like any game demo shown at E3 : some good old BS

Well, there was a real time rendering of a ridiculous character model from the upcoming Paragon at 61fps, 65C and 2+GHz clock speed during this talk. 

Just now, Rodniz said:

Wtf?

Nvidia just said it bro

Ch0UxzRVEAADc6F.jpg

1 minute ago, JabroniBaloney said:

Well, there was a real time rendering of a ridiculous character model from the upcoming Paragon at 61fps, 65C and 2+GHz clock speed during this talk. 

Yeah I'm not one to trust benchmarks coming fromthe company that makes these cards, I'll keep my pants on and the fap for later if benchmarks are good.

6 minutes ago, ANewFace said:

That's because it's an old architecture, this is a new architecture, not one form 2012 

Skylake branches back from Sandy Bridge. That's 2011.

Vishera branches back to Bulldoser, also 2011.

Your point is?

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

3 hours ago, ANewFace said:

I'm literally talking compared to Sandy Bridge.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz