Cooler Master RMA experience was great

So I recently RMA'd my PSU (it was actually in error, long story) and I just had to mention my experience with Cooler Master support.

It was fantastic. The only RMA I have done other than this was 2 times with my GPU through MSI, and Cooler Master's support makes MSI an embarrassment in terms of customer support. I went on cooler master's site, first registered my PSU, and when submitting my RMA, it allowed me to auto-fill all info relating to my PSU (warranty, serial number, model, purchase date). My RMA was accepted within 24 hours. I had difficulties finding the RMA form I needed to print (it wasn't obvious) so I contacted live chat, at an awkward time (like 9:30 p.m EST, I was surprised they were online) and got help within 30 seconds, and within 45 seconds I was greeted with a hello and an apology for the thought-to-be-faulty PSU and a link to the RMA form I couldn't find a link to. I made a suggestion to have the form sent to you in the RMA accepted confirmation email (MSI does do that) so you don't have to find it on their website, and was told my idea was pretty good and was forwarded to IT.

Fast forward a week, I discovered it was not my PSU through indirect means (again long story, look at my posts). I contacted live chat again, and when talking it auto-filled all relevant info by automatically finding my current RMA (not having to re-find and type the serial number and various info was very nice, with MSI I was constantly filling out repetitive forms when dealing with support). Again, within 30 seconds (and at like 9:00 pm EST) I was connected, and within 60 seconds I was told the US RMA department is closed but he left a note on my RMA, and I was done with support. It took me 2 minutes from sitting down at my desk to having the issue handled (with MSI it was days and days of back and forth emails). Within 24 hours I got a email from the US RMA dept saying my note was received and they would be shipping the PSU back when they got it, the next day I got notified they got my PSU and that same afternoon it was shipped back and I got my tracking number.

Just thought my experience was definitely praise-worthy, amazon-support level quality. I was really impressed, good job Cooler Master.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

MSI: Still light-years better than Asus and Asrock support...

Oh, you should (although not really, shit breaking sucks) try Crucial's support department. Truly phenomenal.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

Alnair (Main PC):

CPU: i9-7900X with EK Supremacy RGB and SE 360 radiator

RAM: 32 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 MHz

MB: Gigabyte X299 Gaming 7

GPU: GTX 1070 Founder’s Edition

PSU: EVGA 850 G3

SSD: WD Blue M.2 1tb, Sandisk SSD Plus 1tb

Mistle (NAS):

CPU: Pentium G3258 with stock cooler

RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury DDR3 1600 MHz

MB: MSI H81M-E33

GPU: Intel integrated 

PSU: 500w Cooler Master

HDD: 2 x 2tb WD Red in RAID 1

Armakarth (NAS/3D modeling station/my old computer)

CPU: i7-4790K with Hyper 212

RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury DDR3 1600 MHz

MB: MSI Z97-G45

GPU: EVGA GT 740 SC

PSU: 750W Sentey

SSD: Sandisk SSD Plus 240GB

HDD: 2 x 2tb WD Red in RAID 1, 2tb Seagate Barracuda, 1tb WD Blue

The Pizza Cooker (server):

2x quad core 2.66 ghz Xeons

16gb DDR2 FBDIMM

24 minutes ago, david31160 said:

That's just an entitled idiot of a customer, no major issue with support.

Most companies these days are pretty good, the worst I've had recently (minus one very, very horrible experience with Asus 18 months ago) is having to wait a few days for an initial response.

I have a thread for this please submit your experience to it! 

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

3 hours ago, david31160 said:

I have had a fantastic experiences with corsair RMA. The only thing i dont like about corsiar is the fact the 900d has the build quality of a plywood box.

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

Display: BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 144Hz