i5 6500 for $100

Auxafly

Whoa! That's like lower tier i3 pricing for a perfect gaming 4 core.

Just now, TriviaBeast said:

Whoa! That's like lower tier i3 pricing for a perfect gaming 4 core.

i can't buy it cause (i'm under 18) & I asked my mom (kinda sad ik) she said no ;-;. just letting people get the chance 

ordered one, hope they ship it

time to make some free scrilla 

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

22 minutes ago, Auxafly said:

i can't buy it cause (i'm under 18) & I asked my mom (kinda sad ik) she said no ;-;. just letting people get the chance 

you can buy stuff if youre under 18...

if you have money there is no law preventing you from buying stuff

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Well, it's sold out now, and I didn't need one, and it was in american dollars, but that is an amazing price! :D 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Wow, I just saw that randomly looking through pcpartpicker!!  (If only the MSI board for $10 was still available from Best Buy, too.)

It's 10:34pm in my time zone (PDT) as I'm typing this on 5/4/2016 - I guess I'd have until 11:59pm?

I already have an i3-6100 in my laptop (which has an LGA1151 socket).  I wasn't planning to upgrade it until Cannonlake or Ice Lake comes out (whichever is the first to not be compatible with Z170 / LGA1151, then I'd get Kaby/Cannon i7), but...

Also my dad needs a new computer (still rocking a Core 2 Duo T7250), but we have no idea what he'll get.  I'm afraid to jump on that CPU for fear he'll go for a different platform entirely.

AAAHHH.... if only the MSI B150 Gaming M3 was still available from Best Buy... ;)

And looks like I'm not getting this one either.  Oh well...

It was too soon to replace my desktop's 4790K-based system anyway. :)  I wasn't planning to upgrade until probably 2020-2023, possibly even 2025 if I can hold out that long.  (I'm already frequently using 20GB of RAM, and when I add a couple VMs, easily 30 GB, so I may not last as long as I'd like.  Maybe a 64GB or 128GB PCI-Express SSD in a few years might help, using it as swap?)

It's sold out. Damn xD

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

42 minutes ago, Auxafly said:

You can get a visa debit card at like age 16 or something.

4 hours ago, Enderman said:

He doesn't I guess and he needed parents card to use. In that case he can't use it without their permission. (Remember the stupid 16yo fuck who spent thousands on stupid FIFA ? :D )

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

8 hours ago, Enderman said:

i know, i don't have a credit card. i do have real cash for it but not card

7 hours ago, RZeroX said:

You can get a visa debit card at like age 16 or something.

i can get one now but i think it will run out of stock by the time i get it 

1 hour ago, stconquest said:

How are they sold out with 2800+ units left?  :)

eh, i'm gonna wait until someone receives it cause i heard some pretty bad things about ncix us

8 hours ago, Octavialicious said:

ordered one, hope they ship it

time to make some free scrilla 

good luck bro xD

1 hour ago, stconquest said:

How are they sold out with 2800+ units left?  :)

They're sold out of the surprise sale. They only reserve a certain amount of units for any given sale, they don't exhaust their supply.

1 hour ago, Auxafly said:

eh, i'm gonna wait until someone receives it cause i heard some pretty bad things about ncix us

What? NCIX US is absolutely fine, they just take a while to ship.

1 hour ago, JoeyDM said:

They're sold out of the surprise sale. They only reserve a certain amount of units for any given sale, they don't exhaust their supply.

What? NCIX US is absolutely fine, they just take a while to ship.

I know, I just found it funny.

3 hours ago, Auxafly said:

good luck bro xD

Can't speak for the American one, but I've only ever heard great things about the Canadian one, and from personal experience and what others say, I can say they ship very quickly.  For example, they once quoted me 2 days, but it arrived in one :D

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

17 hours ago, Auxafly said:

INSANE DEAL! The deal ends on May 4th so make sure you snag it now! Use the code: 110592-1668 http://www.ncixus.com/products/?usaffiliateid=1000031504&sku=110592&vpn=BX80662I56500&manufacture=Intel&promoid=1668

DAMN IT, I FOUND THIS MAY 5TH

Roses are red

My name is Roy

We caught the alligator that ate the De Luca boy