What The Heck is The Order of 10?

1 minute ago, Arty said:

Wonder if Linus got one :P

Also, the 10 is in the Geforce font.

if its from nvidia and has "10" in the name, I can only assume it has something to do with the coming 1070 and 1080 cards

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

order of 10 just throwing it out there (haven't watched any videos) associated with the 1080 1070 gpus. That will be my best guess but i will watch pausl hardwares video

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

I'm going to conclude that it's Nvidia because those triangles and geometric shapes on the countdown page look strikingly similar to the leaked reference GeForce shrouds

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines

3 minutes ago, Kherm said:

I'm going to conclude that it's Nvidia. I came to this conclusion because those triangles and geometric shapes on the countdown page look strikingly similar to the leaked reference GeForce shrouds

I'm going to conclude that it's Nvidia because GamersNexus said he thought it was nvidia and also found some marketing materials. If they were for another company, then he wouldn't have said that.

I'm going to conclude that it's Nvidia because what the Hell else would it be?

Although, if it were somebody else looking to steal Nvidia's 1070/1080 thunder that would be a hoot.

possibly Nvidia. but this is way before computex? so maybe not???

http://orderof10.com/humanityshallbeenlightened

Count down to something...

Spoiler

CPU: AMD R7 5800X | CPU Cooler: Corsair H115i PRO | Motherboard: MSI B550-A PRO | Memory: G.Skill RIPJAWS V DDR4 3200mhz 64GB | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra | PSU: Seasonic Prime 1300w | OS Drive: Samsung 850 EVO SSD 500GB | Games Drive: Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB | Media Drive: 2x WD Blue HDD 1TB in Raid 0 | Media Drive: 2x WD Black HDD 2TB in Raid 1 | Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D | Monitor 1: ASUS PB287Q UHD | Monitor 2: ASUS PG278Q WQHD

I have too much spare time - the coded message is 'Find the hidden directory.' Lets go! I assume it is on that website.

"Nvidia marketing is just so damn good"

1. I fucking hate the guy who said because, again, it could be polaris just as much as pascal.

2. I think Intel has beat them in terms of the "wow factor" in marketing.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Interesting . . . I like a good puzzle.

img_ps1_clue_kNR9PvqSNaTgS5K.jpgimg_ps2_clue_nPpyKDA6tu6QDdz.jpgimg_ps3_clue_9MMA9Qd2D5bQjVA.jpgimg_ps4_clue_ztfZTWqR35YkcjN.jpgimg_ps5_clue_q7WTXug65zJeEwY.jpgimg_ps6_clue_ySchTEfRzV8AK7s.jpg

Countdown stops May 6th @ 1200 CST (my time), that's cool.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Just a paper launch people.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Turns out that May 6th launch coincides with the start of Dreamhack in Austin TX

and look, Nvidia happens to be a major partner: http://dreamhackaustin.com/

Could this launch have anything to do with Dreamhack?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

If you watched Paul's video, it's an indie puzzle game, not Pascal. Calm down people, Pascal comes when Pascal comes.

ASU

the count down has zoomed in a lot...

Spoiler

CPU: AMD R7 5800X | CPU Cooler: Corsair H115i PRO | Motherboard: MSI B550-A PRO | Memory: G.Skill RIPJAWS V DDR4 3200mhz 64GB | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra | PSU: Seasonic Prime 1300w | OS Drive: Samsung 850 EVO SSD 500GB | Games Drive: Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB | Media Drive: 2x WD Blue HDD 1TB in Raid 0 | Media Drive: 2x WD Black HDD 2TB in Raid 1 | Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D | Monitor 1: ASUS PB287Q UHD | Monitor 2: ASUS PG278Q WQHD

it shuffled through a couple of cities and stopped here.

http://orderof10.com/humanityshallbeenlightened

Untitled-1.jpg

Spoiler

On 3/5/2016 at 9:16 PM, Kherm said:

I'm going to conclude that it's Nvidia because those triangles and geometric shapes on the countdown page look strikingly similar to the leaked reference GeForce shrouds

Green = nvidia = new GPUs have triangles shapes on them = what else is a triangle? = illuminati: nvidia is illuminati confirmed