"XXX have replied Show Reply" button disapear after 0.5s or not even appearing at all

Moonzy

sometimes the "XXX have replied Show Reply" bubble just disappears before i could click it, or just not appear at all, while the notification of someone quoting me in the thread appears at the bell above.

its hard to re-create unless i make a sub account (which, i think, should be against the forum rules)

add-on: they also disappear after you replied to the thread

this occurs most of the time when i'm typing a reply, and a person quoted me in the same thread.

Browser: Chrome

i do have the dark theme fixer script running, if that have anything related at all

as well as avast's browser add on, and Adblock (though whitelisted LTT)

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

Yeah I've noticed it too but I just reload the page

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

5 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Yeah I've noticed it too but I just reload the page

i do too, which leads to this

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

If you reply it goes away, so click it before you reply to the topic, idk if it's a bug but seems like it 

1 minute ago, Moonzy said:

i do too, which leads to this

Oh, yes I've seen that behaviour too.  It's just because the forum remembers what you were typing so just clicking in the blank field at the bottom to write a reply will come pre-filled with what had in it before, and any other button that effectively does the same thing (like clicking to quote someone) will also do that, but then not insert the quote since ... you know, reasons.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

19 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

I've (finally) figured out what was causing the issue (though I still don't know why), and have reported the fix to the developers, so hopefully it will be fixed in an upcoming release.

Good guy Mortis

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||