Phanteks Evolv ATX Tempered Glass Launched

AyeJayKay

Announced earlier this year, the Phanteks Evolv ATX TG edition has launched.

I've been looking for a new case and this looks pretty stellar. Not sure how I feel about tempered glass on BOTH sides but the new addition of RGB lighting is nice.

evolv.jpg

http://hexus.net/tech/news/chassis/92489-phanteks-enthoo-evolv-atx-tempered-glass-edition-launched/

http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/phanteks-offers-gorgerous-evolv-atx-tempered-glass-edition.html

this is cool, looks pretty good with the RGB

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

@Bananasplit_00 Oh god, your signature. I actually spat out some coffe.

Yes I know this isn't the place to mention that but I had to.

As for the case, that looks pretty sick. Ticks all the right boxes for me, aside from the price. Buuuuut, once them new GPUs make it out and I do actually upgrade I will need a new case....

was watching this for a while waiting for it to officially hit the market. Ended up doing the Enthoo Pro M acrylic myself... no regrets, but this would be the path forward if I could get away from my optical drive...

SLI 1070 Setup for sale!!!

47 minutes ago, reptileexperts said:

was watching this for a while waiting for it to officially hit the market. Ended up doing the Enthoo Pro M acrylic myself... no regrets, but this would be the path forward if I could get away from my optical drive...

How do you like your Pro M acrylic? 

I thought about getting that instead since I'm not sure if I want to spend $200 on a case. Did they fix the front fan filter problem on the Pro M? and how easily does the acrylic scratch?

53 minutes ago, AyeJayKay said:

How do you like your Pro M acrylic? 

I thought about getting that instead since I'm not sure if I want to spend $200 on a case. Did they fix the front fan filter problem on the Pro M? and how easily does the acrylic scratch?

I love it. The acrylic hasn't scratched yet - but it does seem soft so likely prone to it at some point in the future. There is a hard mesh on the front, but its not a "filter" by all definition. The top has its magnetic filter. . . all in all it fit my need perfect

SLI 1070 Setup for sale!!!

That looks pretty nice. I think having glass on both sides is a nice touch. No more excuses for bad cable management :P 

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

It does look very nice. Very angular, good looking case. Almost makes me want to buy it ;) Will have to wait for reviews to see how good the quality of the glass and construction of the side panels are though... Not something Phanteks seems to be known for.

My Build, v2.1 --- CPU: i7-8700K @ 5.2GHz/1.288v || MoBo: Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming || RAM: 4x4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 2666 14-14-14-33 || Cooler: Custom Loop || GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black, on water || PSU: EVGA G2 850W || Case: Corsair 450D || SSD: 850 Evo 250GB, Intel 660p 2TB || Storage: WD Blue 2TB || G502 & Glorious PCGR Fully Custom 80% Keyboard || MX34VQ, PG278Q, PB278Q

Audio --- Headphones: Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX || Amp: Schiit Audio Magni 3 || DAC: Schiit Audio Modi 3 || Mic: Blue Yeti

[Under Construction]

My Truck --- 2002 F-350 7.3 Powerstroke || 6-speed

My Car --- 2006 Mustang GT || 5-speed || BBK LTs, O/R X, MBRP Cat-back || BBK Lowering Springs, LCAs || 2007 GT500 wheels w/ 245s/285s

The Experiment --- CPU: i5-3570K @ 4.0 GHz || MoBo: Asus P8Z77-V LK || RAM: 16GB Corsair 1600 4x4 || Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo || GPUs: Asus GTX 750 Ti, || PSU: Corsair TX750M Gold || Case: Thermaltake Core G21 TG || SSD: 840 Pro 128GB || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

R.I.P. Asus X99-A motherboard, April 2016 - October 2018, may you rest in peace. 5820K, if I ever buy you a new board, it'll be a good one.

The best looking case (IMO at least) just got sexier. Damn! I need to get my hands on one.