PC "Build" rant

Hey guys i don't know if this is the right place to post this shit about but yeah anyways. Today i wanted to talk about youtubers that do "PC builds", I don't know why they call it a pc build when they're just reading off a partlist and saying some random shit about it. What pisses me of even more is when they have a REAL PC on the thumbnail  and you think "oh, this seems like a new pc build video" but it's litteraly a guy reading off a partslist and calling it a pc build. They havent even tried the parts and say shit like "this 300$ pc will run gta v 60fps ez" I thnk that 1 out of 10 pc builds on these guys channels are actually real pc builds.  

Thank you for reading, what do you think about this shit?

Chassi:Fractal Define S Mobo:Z97 anniversary Cpu:I5-4670k@4,2 ghz Gpu:Gigabyte g1 970 Cpu Cooler:Hyper 212 evo Ram:16 gb 1600 mhz ddr3 crucial SSD:Samsung 850 evo 250gb 2x

Yeah those are supposed to go to new builds and planning, not build logs. What I find funny is that you posted this in the wrong section...I thought this would be a PC build cuz of the title... ironic if you ask me lol

they just do it for views because they cant afford to actually buy the parts

just like all the children that make posts about "most expensive PC possible" parts lists

they have nothing better to do

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

5 minutes ago, Enderman said:

they just do it for views because they cant afford to actually buy the parts

just like all the children that make posts about "most expensive PC possible" parts lists

they have nothing better to do

Yeah, luckily none of them make it big thoe

Chassi:Fractal Define S Mobo:Z97 anniversary Cpu:I5-4670k@4,2 ghz Gpu:Gigabyte g1 970 Cpu Cooler:Hyper 212 evo Ram:16 gb 1600 mhz ddr3 crucial SSD:Samsung 850 evo 250gb 2x

7 minutes ago, clarkmcc said:

Yeah those are supposed to go to new builds and planning, not build logs. What I find funny is that you posted this in the wrong section...I thought this would be a PC build cuz of the title... ironic if you ask me lol

lol

4 minutes ago, Telebubbies said:

"Look at this epic GT 620 and i3-3240PC that I bought from a guy in the ally!" 

"Check out the fake bénchmarks guys, you can run withcer 3 ultra 60 fps"

Just wanted to let you know I moved this topic to General Discussion as it is a discussion topic, not a Build Log.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

4 minutes ago, GzeroD said:

Just wanted to let you know I moved this topic to General Discussion as it is a discussion topic, not a Build Log.

sorry dude, is there anyway you can move it?

1 minute ago, Changrai said:

"Check out the fake bénchmarks guys, you can run withcer 3 ultra 60 fps"

I bet that they would get a expensive motherboard that holds something like 128GB of DDR4 RAM and they just spend most of the money on 128GB RAM.. Video title "128GB RAM = epic". Bad news.. Their i3 won't go to DDR4 and they are only using like 8GB, not 128

Rekt by 2016

Already did, Just continue your conversation all is well.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

1 minute ago, Changrai said:

sorry dude, is there anyway you can move it?

He already moved it! xD

4 minutes ago, GzeroD said:

Already did, Just continue your conversation all is well.

oh thanks :)

1 minute ago, mikat said:

i hate these aswell, stupid little kids sorting by price and saying that it's the best workstation ever *ahem*

Is it even possible for a PC to be that expensive?

3 minutes ago, mikat said:

i hate these aswell, stupid little kids sorting by price and saying that it's the best workstation ever *ahem*

oh dear he says shit like "i really like this motherboard" 

6 minutes ago, Telebubbies said:

"Look at this epic GT 620 and i3-3240PC that I bought from a guy in the ally!" 

My one fished from the river is better

3 minutes ago, mikat said:

Why does he need that must storage though? 

And for him to join the cool kidz klub, it must be a 850 evo samsung SSD. Yes. 28TB Samsung 850 evo SSD.

5 minutes ago, mikat said:

Can it run Minesweeper? 

4 minutes ago, Changrai said:

oh dear he says shit like "i really like this motherboard" 

you should be saying

"this is a really good motherboard for this task, for example, It supports multiple CPU's it supports SATA 3 because not many workstation motherboards do"

I really hate those types of poeple

8 minutes ago, Ronnie76 said:

you should be saying

"this is a really good motherboard for this task, for example, It supports multiple CPU's it supports SATA 3 because not many workstation motherboards do"

I really hate those types of poeple

he's also a complete moron because he's putting tesla AND quadro cards into a single machine xD

16 minutes ago, mikat said:
Spoiler

"128 GB of ram is even more than 64 GB of ram" at 3: 30.  This guy is the real deal. 

wish you guys spoke dutch, because one of the biggest dutch gaming channels (dusdavidgaming) had someone build a pc for another youtube in a collab with intel,asus and corsair...

they called it a 4000 euro rendering pc...

4x 270 euro intel 730 series 480 gb ssd = about 1080 euros on just one array AND THEY PUT IT IN RAID 0

the specs are in the description :)

1000 watt psu for a 980 and an i7-4790k what were they thinking...

4 minutes ago, mikat said:

wish you guys spoke dutch, because one of the biggest dutch gaming channels (dusdavidgaming) had someone build a pc for another youtube in a collab with intel&asus...

they called it a 4000 euro rendering pc...

4x 270 euro intel 730 series 480 gb ssd = about 1080 euros on just one array AND THEY PUT IT IN RAID 0

the specs are in the description :)

1000 watt psu for a 980 and an i7-4790k what were they thinking...

OMG now some kid is gonna ask their parents to buy this shit