Help Finding my 'perfect' case.

1 hour ago, MrDexter said:

Money was an issue but as I am about to spend £550 on a GPU I will save up a little extra and buy a more high-end case. 

I am currently stuck between the P400S and Evolv ATX. Both great cases with great features.

The Evolv is a high end case. The P400S is nice looking but more a budget option. If the money spent is not a big consideration, go with the Evolv, it will last you forever. 

1 hour ago, mhonor said:

The Evolv is a high end case. The P400S is nice looking but more a budget option. If the money spent is not a big consideration, go with the Evolv, it will last you forever. 

I think I will go for the Evolv, I will be spending another £50 on Hue+ for RGB colours as it does not include them, I will also probably be buying some custom quiet fans as I need it to be as quiet as possible. I have 4 CM AF120 Quiet edition fans lying around somewhere could use them but will they be good enough? Or I could sell them and buy some more 'high-end' quiet fans.

The corsair 400q sound like a good pick. Or the 400c if you want a window and sacrifice a but of silence. 

I'm here to help people and have fun. Feel free to chat! 

i5 6500

Asus Z170-AR 

Saphhire Nitro 380X

Hyper X Fury Black 16gb (2x8gb) 2133

10 hours ago, BurblingBarbacoa said:

The corsair 400q sound like a good pick. Or the 400c if you want a window and sacrifice a but of silence. 

Not bad cases, Still think I will go with either the P400S or Evolv ATX.