Computer Degrees?

teddy710

I'm in high school and I (along with many others) do not know for sure what I want to do when I graduate. Can someone help me out and give a good list of computer related degrees or video game degrees I can go into? Along with what a good path to be as successful within that as possible including which type of college to go to, what I can do now, and what all I should do to be as in-the-know (if you get what I mean). 

Also, first hand experience would be helpful but anyone's advice is greatly appreciated! So if you do please let me know what experience you have. Thanks!

Well my state has a program where I can take college classes for all of my high school years.

I am going for Electronic Engineering ( Associates of Applied Science ) degree and a Associated of Science degree since I want to learn more about technology though want to be a Ophthalmologist when I get older. I'll have my PHD when I am 25... ( At least if everything works out I should... )

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

If you aren't sure about exactly what interests you I would recommend going to a good community college and taking a few classes on different topics that interest you but all relate to a computer science degree while at the same time getting basic core classes out of the way. One thing I will say is whatever you do, DO NOT EVER go to a college with for a game programming degree such as DeVry, there are a waste of time and money.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC: