Youtube wants to know if you are triggered by Linus Tech Tips?

I am offended that people are offended, and / or triggered by people being triggered while legitimate triggering occurs in people who had actual significant and tragic events unfold in their lives.  To that end, I will say that feelings will never matter, and I really think we should just make panda's extinct already.

16 hours ago, Misanthrope said:

What,  you're surprised they're a bunch of SJW shills, like virtually every single fucking tech company? 

SJW shills? 

Asking a user if any of these 5 videos seem offensive to them has nothing to do with ess jay dubs. 

This thread makes me think people have forgotten that offensive is not a word only used by their enemy "tumblrites" 

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

6 hours ago, huilun02 said:

I'm an extreme muslim commy sjw feminist cis-female lesbian vegan with a complex. Thai born tranny and grew up in Russia. 

Everything offends me. The world needs to burn. 

What is "cis-female'' ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I've seen these for awhile and some may haven't but this really doesn't seem like tech news. 

32 minutes ago, cesrai said:

What is "cis-female'' ?

Cis is a term grounded in chemistry,  in the case of gender it means someone who's happy with the gender they were at birth. 

1 hour ago, cesrai said:

What is "cis-female'' ?

CIS is short for Coming InSide. It's how babies are made.

15 hours ago, crystal6tak said:

Pretty sure when Linus got on vessel he promised no content behind a paywall.

I understand nerdsport is technically an extension from channelsuperfun which is an extension from LTT itself so Linus isn't going against his words but the fact remains, there is now a video hosted by Linus which is behind a paywall (and there is the feeling of Linus rubbing it in our face with an announcement video on the main LTT channel).

At least that's how I feel. I'm also very tempted to give it a dislike.

I Get the Dislike of him posting a specific video about it on LTT YT Channel just Tweeting or Wan Show announcement is enough. Though have you tried to watch the video on vessel i was just able to for free since vessel allows you to watch videos there but not until after the early access Period. So its not actually behind a paywall anymore then his current videos Which is also confusing.  my end opinion is it is not one of the 3 main channels that the content was from and is not a channel subdivision of Linus's its just him being featured on someone's channel basically so its far enough away from his promise in my book 

I don't care if Linus uploads a video add for nerd sports or not. That doesn't affects me in any way so I don't see why should I care. 

On the other hand, his video on  channel superfun  where he has no shirt and wears a mask... That triggered me. I saw the video about the fake water filled boobs and that was enough shirtless - Linus for me.