possible new phone $150 max budget USD

themaniac

so i've been thinking i might as well get a phone, i've looked at Blu so far and they seem to have some decent phones for a variety of prices within my budget, i've found 9 from them that could work Dash X LTE($89.99), Life X8($89.99), Studio X($94.00), Neo X Plus($99.00), Energy X 2($109.99) Studio 7.0 LTE($128.50), Energy X LTE($129.99), Life XL 4G($139.99), and Life One X($149.99) not sure which would be the best for the price any other recommendation are appreciated, i'd like it if you tell me atleast 2 phone at different prices incase i cant go as high as $150

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

26 minutes ago, themaniac said:

so i've been thinking i might as well get a phone, i've looked at Blu so far and they seem to have some decent phones for a variety of prices within my budget, i've found 9 from them that could work Dash X LTE($89.99), Life X8($89.99), Studio X($94.00), Neo X Plus($99.00), Energy X 2($109.99) Studio 7.0 LTE($128.50), Energy X LTE($129.99), Life XL 4G($139.99), and Life One X($149.99) not sure which would be the best for the price any other recommendation are appreciated, i'd like it if you tell me atleast 2 phone at different prices incase i cant go as high as $150

Moto G?

zenfone 2?

1 minute ago, Emanuel_M said:

Moto G?

zenfone 2?

the zenfone 2 is too much and i can only get the moto g 1st gen in my budget

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

1 minute ago, EpicGeekonFire said:

A used Moto G 3rd gen is a great option. 

But he wants new

9 minutes ago, Emanuel_M said:

Ablg g3 still seems good

the only one that fits my budget is this http://www.amazon.com/LG-G3-Metallic-Black-32GB/dp/B00L9OVC94 but it seems like its from at&t or locked for them and i doubt i'd be able to go through the stuff to get unlocked

Spoiler

12 minutes ago, themaniac said:

the only one that fits my budget is this http://www.amazon.com/LG-G3-Metallic-Black-32GB/dp/B00L9OVC94 but it seems like its from at&t or locked for them and i doubt i'd be able to go through the stuff to get unlocked

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1242584-REG/lg_d722j_wht_g3_beat_d722jj_8gb.html

Spoiler

• 1 month later...

BLU Vivo XL. It's what I have.

5.5" 720p Super AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 3
2GB RAM

MediaTek MK6753 processor (it's pretty snappy)
Software's not too bad, nearly all built-in apps are removable

Band 12 support
Useable camera (it's nothing to brag about)

3150 mAh battery (gets 5-6 hrs SoT)

MSRP of $149.99, never seen it any lower.

"You don't need headphones, all you need is willpower!" ~MicroCenter employee

How to use a WiiMote and Nunchuck as your mouse!

Specs:
Graphics Card: EVGA 750 Ti SC
PSU: Corsair CS450M
RAM: A-Data XPG V1.0 (1x8GB) (Red)
Procrastinator: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.4GHz 1.3V
Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite (Black)
Speakers and Headphones: Monitor Speakers and Phlips SHP9500s
MoBo: MSI Z97 PC MATE
SSD: SanDisk Ultra II (240GB)
Monitor: LG 29UM68-P
Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000
Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB (2016) (Browns)

Webcam/mic: Logitech C270