Need Good Rear Exhaust Fan

Orangeator

Hey, I have an FX-8320 and a R9-280X in my mid atx case. I have a stock fan for the rear and I just don't think it is cutting it. It feels like it is barely pushing any air out at 100% speed. The RPM's are around 900'ish and the fan size is 120mm. I have enough air flow in to the case, that is not the problem (side 140mm, front 120mm). I need a 120mm rear exhaust fan that can suck a lot of hot air out of the case, as you guys know my hardware outputs some heat. I do not care about noise or cost (however it should be reasonably priced), it just needs to be able to suck lots of air out of the case. 

Also if you can recommend a decent 140mm side fan that can fill the case with more air just in case the rear sucks to much air out. Just to be on the safe side. 

Edit: The CPU cooler is a Hyper 212 evo just in case that matters. 

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Corsair AF120 is a good high airflow fan.

as well, Noctua NF-F12 or NF-A14

MSI GE72 Apache Pro-242 - (5700HQ : 970M : 16gb RAM : 17.3" : Win10 : 1TB HDD : Razer Anansi : Some mouse) - hooked up to a 34UM58-P (WFHD) in dual screen

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

Xbox One Forza 6 Limited Edition Blue

If your temps are fine, why replace your fan?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

59 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

The 140mm fan will be plugged in via a molex adapter, is that okay for that particular fan? Like it won't sound like a jet engine? I love to hear the fans working, just you know not crazy loud. 

2 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

If your temps are fine, why replace your fan?

Well the Hyper 212 Evo pushes a ton of air right at my exhaust fan, the exhaust fan is barely moving any air at all. Like put your hand against it and you can just feel a breeze while if you put it on the exit of the evo you feel a hurricane. Lol. I know a lot of the heat the CPU is just sitting in the case and rising to the top of the case. The temps are acceptable but I know knew case fans would make an improvement. My point is the current exhaust fan is not pumping as much heat out as being produced by the GPU and CPU. 

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

2 minutes ago, Orangeator said:

Well the Hyper 212 Evo pushes a ton of air right at my exhaust fan, the exhaust fan is barely moving any air at all. Like put your hand against it and you can just feel a breeze while if you put it on the exit of the evo you feel a hurricane. Lol. I know a lot of the heat the CPU is just sitting in the case and rising to the top of the case. The temps are acceptable but I know knew case fans would make an improvement. My point is the current exhaust fan is not pumping as much heat out as being produced by the GPU and CPU. 

Your hand is not a good tool for measuring airflow and your case being warm shouldn't be an issue. If your temps are fine, don't worry about it. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

4 minutes ago, Orangeator said:

The 140mm fan will be plugged in via a molex adapter, is that okay for that particular fan? Like it won't sound like a jet engine? I love to hear the fans working, just you know not crazy loud. 

Yes, the venturi fans have good acoustics, almost as good as Noctua fans.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit