How to get around games that do not support 21:9 ratio?

Kyroshic

As the topic says...And are 21:9 sensible for gaming, because I would like to get into immersive gaming. FPS MMO games

And I checked my graphics card can handle it if so..

My Rig; Motherboard - Asus P8Z68-V PRO, CPU - i7-2600k @ 4.1GHz, GPU - Asus STRIX 980, RAM - 8GB Patriot G2 @ Stock,

CPU Cooler H80i, PSU - Corsair CX500, Case - Fractal Design R4Rear Exhaust - Noctua NF-A15 without silent cable, Front Intake2 x Fractal Design Silent Series R2 Fan 

Some games 21:9 is great for eg flying games with planes. Anyways I think every modern game will support the res. The only problem is that the screen will look quite weird when you first see it, you will understand why if you get it.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

It's different on a game by game basis. It's usually configured by some simple script editing, just adding extra lines for custom resolutions and aspect ratios.

The game engine's usually compatible with what ever resolution you want, the developers just haven't deemed it necessary to add the extra code for abstract screens.

It's usually similar this process even though it's a different game. You'll just have to look for a tutorial specific to the games you play and follow them for each.

Hope this clears things up a bit  :D

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Some games are hard coded to be block 21:9, to avoid advantages in games (seeing more than other players)

Check out wsgf.org. They can tell you if there are fixes for your games.

i7 4770k, 16GB Corsair Vengeance

Gigabyte z87, Phanteks Enthoo Primo