WHY IS THIS SO HARD

MrHappyTroll

CAN ONE OF YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS ADD ME ON SKYPE OR SOMETHING I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK IM DOING AND NOW I THINK I LOST EVERYTHING.

EVERY TIME I TURN MY COMPUTER ON IT RESETS TO DEFAULT NO MATTER WHAT I CHANGE

2 minutes ago, MrHappyTroll said:

CAN ONE OF YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS ADD ME ON SKYPE OR SOMETHING I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK IM DOING AND NOW I THINK I LOST EVERYTHING.

EVERY TIME I TURN MY COMPUTER ON IT RESETS TO DEFAULT NO MATTER WHAT I CHANGE

*Asks for help*

*Cusses out people who could possibly help*

*Expects help*

Novus Anima

CPU - 4670K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard - ASUS Z97-PRO | CPU Cooler - Corsair H105 

RAM - Corsair Vengeance (4x4GB) | GPU - EVGA GTX 1060 SSC  

Storage - Samsung M.2 64GB SSD, PNY 240GB SSD , WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 500GB HDD

PSU - EVGA 650W G2 | Peripherals - Logitech G710, Logitech G602 

Laptops

MacBook Pro Mid-2011 

Surface Pro 3

i have no idea what you mean with resets to defult, you mean your files are gone or is it not booting?

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Just now, Vercii said:

*Asks for help*

*Expects help*

IVE ASKED FOR HELP MULTIPLE FUCKING TIMES AND NO ONE HAS DONE JACK SHIT TO HELP ME 

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

i have no idea what you mean with resets to defult, you mean your files are gone or is it not booting?

all my files are gone but they're not gone, someone add me on skype and help me 

Dat username xD

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

i

Just now, gFrenken97 said:

Sorry, I'm not a stupid mother fucker so I can't help.

Im in the same boat, if your going to use that language!

1 minute ago, Allshevski said:

1. Does your CapsLock reset to "Always on"?

2. Calm down

3. Come back if you are calm

4. Describe your problem

I cant describe it because I dont know whats happening, I have to show you, someone please just add me on skype so I can share screens

Just now, MrHappyTroll said:

all my files are gone but they're not gone, someone add me on skype and help me 

how is that possible? there either there or not, i cant talk right now but i can probably be of more help in a couple of hours. if you could explain it better that would be great. are you able to find the files or not and if not did you format the drive or delete the files?

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

3 minutes ago, Vercii said:

*Asks for help*

*Expects help*

Anger can cause people to do things that they would never think of doing in a good time.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

I cant describe it because I dont know whats happening, I have to show you, someone please just add me on skype so I can share screens

And im not calm because as far as I know all of my documents are gone and I erased the original HDD because I thought it was working

1 minute ago, MrHappyTroll said:

Can you record it? With your phone maybe?

i7 4790k | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V | Fractal Design R4 | EVGA 650W

A gaming PC for your budget: $800 - $1000 - $1500 - $1800 - $2600 - $9001

Remember to quote people if you want them to see your reply!

Everything on my pc is reseting every time I turn it on, my desktop, my taskbar, chrome, everything, I have to reinstall skype every time I turn my pc on. WTF IS HAPPENING. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP 

Can you stick to 1 thread?

1 minute ago, HydraGaming said:

Can you stick to 1 thread?

I DONT CARE SOMEONE JUST ADD ME

2 minutes ago, MrHappyTroll said:

I DONT CARE SOMEONE JUST ADD ME

Do i have to remind you that we aren't a customer support department, we aren't obliged to help you.

EDIT: Now be polite and give the people the information they need to be able to help you.

Just now, HydraGaming said:

Do i have to remind you that we aren't a customer support department, we aren't obliged to help you.

Why cant one of you people just help me, everything is gone. Well all the stuff I need is gone, it tells me that C:\Users\Default.DefaultPC\Desktop is missing. HOW THE FUCK IS MY DESKTOP MISSING????

Why cant one of you people just help me, everything is gone. Well all the stuff I need is gone, it tells me that C:\Users\Default.DefaultPC\Desktop is missing. HOW THE FUCK IS MY DESKTOP MISSING????

calm the fuck down, it's something with your drives. Did you do anything software and/or hardware? Is everything connected? We need more info and less bullshit talk

to game or not to game, that`s the question

4 minutes ago, MrHappyTroll said:

Your name and reaction to your issue leads me to believe this isn't serious.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

I could help, but I'm not gonna to. Gonna sit here and watch you rage. Wonder why... Maybe it has EVERYTHING to do with your attitude.

The Internet is invented by cats. Why? Why else would it have so much cat videos?

1 minute ago, UnlimitedTMD said:

calm the fuck down, it's something with your drives. Did you do anything software and/or hardware? Is everything connected? We need more info and less bullshit talk

Whats wrong with my drivers? I dont know anything about computer software I need to add someone on skype so I can share screens and you help me, I dont know whats wrong but some stuff is resetting like sticky keys and other stuff like all my csgo game files are still there.

https://gyazo.com/fc2deef2dffd899dad8914e40dc432c0 

@HPWebcamAbleand @Bananasplit_00 both already tried to help you and both asked for more information. Ever heard "a picture says more than a thousand words"?

For your desktop missing i don't know, i would just move the harddrive to another computer in an attempt of retrieving important files that might be on there still (there is software available that you can use to retrieve deleted files) then reinstall windows.

Whats wrong with my drivers? I dont know anything about computer software I need to add someone on skype so I can share screens and you help me, I dont know whats wrong but some stuff is resetting like sticky keys and other stuff like all my csgo game files are still there.

https://gyazo.com/fc2deef2dffd899dad8914e40dc432c0 

I changed my desktop back ground and the taskbar color and all this other stuff and when I log back in its like I just bought this pc