Microphone.... :)

Hello today i plan on ordering my parts, but its a good idea i guess to buy microphone as well because i dont have any. Can you recommend something? Good quality out of the box.... 

• I know that almost everyone uses AT2020 or Blue Yeti.

• I want microphone for everyday usage, youtube and sometimes to sing on it, but just amateur singing. I never had any better microphone than 10/20$ ones and they were terrible, so now its time for something good with new PC. 

• I am also using mechanical keyboard so for example when talking with friends on TS or Skype or singing it will be nice if the microphone reduces the background noise to the maximum and i dont want want such things like 'Whoooooooshhh; Sploooshhh' in the background, if you know what i mean. Just crystal clear voice if possible like in Youtube singing videos.

Example videos: Well i know its probably pro equipment but just look how clear the voice is, can i get close to that at everyday usage with something around 100Euro or +/- 30/40/50 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Real amateur here, sorry if i sound dumb. 

Best of luck and thanks in advance!

-Redjo 

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

2 minutes ago, Redjo said:

Blue Yeti

you answered your own question

Its automatic, just press this button!

Blue Yeti?

Current Build: Core i7 4790k @ 4.6, Asus Maximus VII Hero, Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz 8gb (2x4gb), GTX 980ti, NZXT Kraken X61, Fractal Define R5  EVGA Supernova B2 850w, Some 300gb hard drive.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/W7CNrH

1 minute ago, Dr_Pleeper said:

Blue Yeti?

Well dunno wanted to know if there are another options 

1 minute ago, Aytex said:

If you already know that everyone uses AT202 or yeti, why not get one of those?

You just answered your own question

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

1 minute ago, Redjo said:

Well yeti or the 2020 is about the best for your budget...

Just now, Redjo said:

The blue yeti is popular with good reason.

Its automatic, just press this button!

2 minutes ago, Aytex said:

Well yeti or the 2020 is about the best for your budget...

Audio-Technica AT2020 - USB is 160Euro // XLR is 105/115Euro 

Blue Microphones Yeti black - USB 140Euro 

What is XLR and why it is cheaper? 

Project Redline: 

Just now, Redjo said:

Audio-Technica AT2020 - USB is 160Euro // XLR is 105/115Euro 

Blue Microphones Yeti black - USB 140Euro 

What is XLR and why it is cheaper? 

Xlr-connectors.jpg

This is XLR

I would go for USB

Go for the yeti in general

The AT2020 is slightly better.  I've had both and the AT2020 is massively lighter and smaller and can fit in any standard accessory like a shock mount or mic stand without needing counter weights.  Both mics will pick up everything, you aren't gonna be isolating noise with these babies.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

27 minutes ago, Redjo said:

SNIP

I have a yeti, dont like it much (although it does sound good)

Id get a rode podcaster or rode procaster

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Rode NT-USB is also great, as reviewed by Linus here:

I don't like 2D games...I just couldn't get into them.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

XLR if you want to be able to controll a lot more things about your sound, but you will need a mixer for that.

USB if you want plug and play

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

5 hours ago, Redjo said:

• I am also using mechanical keyboard so for example when talking with friends on TS or Skype or singing it will be nice if the microphone reduces the background noise to the maximum and i dont want want such things like 'Whoooooooshhh; Sploooshhh' in the background, if you know what i mean. Just crystal clear voice if possible like in Youtube singing videos.

Did anyone actually read OPs post? You are all recommending microphones that will pick up keyboard and background noises super loud.
You want a Super Cardioid or a Dynamic microphone:

Probably the most important factor, regardless of the microphone you choose, is your environment, and how you position your microphone to deal with such. All of the microphones mentioned thus far are going to pick up a fair amount of background noise. It's up to you to find the optimal position to alleviate such. Whether this means getting a proper mount, or situating your desk differently, it's going to be a matter of trial and error. If you're not willing to put in the effort (which undoubtedly will be required), stick with a solution that's closer to your mouth for gaming/voip. For singing and the like, you're going to want better equipment. However, as mentioned, you get what you put in.:)