More Pascal reference cooler leaks

Castdeath97

New leaks have popped up, this time featuring the full reference card:

fkpqzYG.jpeg

Alleged pictures of the GPU cooler shroud of Nvidia's upcoming GTX 1080 GPU have been Leaked onto the web, showing a new and more angular GPU cooler design.

With the reference cooling designs being left unchanged for a long time, this shouldn't come as a surprise if it turns out to be true.

It seems very likely that Nvidia would be changing the designs of their reference GPU cooler, as Nvidia's current reference cooler design has gone largely unchanged since the release of the original GTX Titan in 2013, with the cooler being used for both the GTX 700 series and GTX 900 series of GPUs with only minor aesthetic changes.  

I'm mixed on this rumoured redesign, on one hand its nice to see Nvidia changing their old reference design but I hoped for something a little less angular. 

Source: http://www.overclock3d.net/articles/gpu_displays/nvidia_gtx_1080_gpu_cooler_shroud_leaked/1

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

GTX reventon

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

similar topic have been posted, though this thread has better format

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

It looks like something out of a sci-fi film. 

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

1 minute ago, AyeJayKay said:

1 minute ago, Moonzy said:

similar topic have been posted, though this thread has better format

Ohh bloody missed that one.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

1 minute ago, Stardar1 said:

It looks like something out of a sci-fi film. 

it reminded me more of this

Spoiler

5fc94f54df98d50bfae9b1807f3c5272.jpg

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

1 minute ago, Moonzy said:

it reminded me more of this

Reveal hidden contents

5fc94f54df98d50bfae9b1807f3c5272.jpg

Either way I like it. 

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire.