CPU Cooler

Telebubbies

Hey guys! With my new build, I am wondering what type of CPU cooling I should get? I want air cooling more than liquid cooling as liquid cooling is dangerous and I fear it leaking onto my components. So what would you guys recommend? Liquid cooling or air cooling? 

And can you please tell me what the name of the product you are recommending's name? The product must be about $35 or less. 

Thanks in advance! :)

1 minute ago, Telebubbies said:

Hey guys! With my new build, I am wondering what type of CPU cooling I should get? I want air cooling more than liquid cooling as liquid cooling is dangerous and I fear it leaking onto my components. So what would you guys recommend? Liquid cooling or air cooling? 

And can you please tell me what the name of the product you are recommending's name? The product must be about $35 or less. 

Thanks in advance! :)

I wouldn't call liquid cooling "dangerous" but it does have more points of failure. There are no water coolers under 35 dollars (unless on sale) Just get a Hyper 212 EVO or Cryorig H7

BOINC Setup:
i5 7200U @ Stock

Core2Duo T6600 @ Stock

i3 2330M @ Stock

i5 3210M @ Stock

At that price you're locked into air.

I've used and had good luck with Coolermaster and Arctic Cooling coolers.

You don't need to be afraid of water cooling, you should look at getting a h80i or something similar, you'll be better off in the long run.

Corsair and EK will replace any parts their AIOs leak on within the warranty period. If you need the performance or can't fit a big tower in your case of choice, then go for it (and I think the H100i GTX just looks straight-up smexy). 

i7-4790K | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 | G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)

Gigabyte GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 | Corsair 350D | 256GB Crucial MX100 / 1TB WD Blue | Corsair RM 650 | NH-U12S
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/9XN2dC | http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=Deil_Grist