Project Exometry: An Endeavour on a Functional Prototype

Great presentation, and interesting project. Make sure that you take your time and sand and polish the edges after lasercutting as they will be very visible in this mod. Also, please find some sexy bolts and nuts, as they, again, will be so visible.

I look forward to see what you come up with!

1 hour ago, p0Pe said:

Great presentation, and interesting project. Make sure that you take your time and sand and polish the edges after lasercutting as they will be very visible in this mod. Also, please find some sexy bolts and nuts, as they, again, will be so visible.

I look forward to see what you come up with!

It is rather surreal to see someone that I admired their really awesome and featured build all over in the internet to comment on this... 

Anyways, enough fanboying on my part. It is humbling to have someone as experienced as you are to voice support to a guy as green as me, I greatly appreciate the suggestions!

Sweet introduction to the project. And looks like its going to be a interesting build to follow!

i7 4790K@4.5GHz-1.15V, BeQuiet! SR2, Asrock z97e-itx/ac, Kingston  Fury 16GB@1866MHz, GTX 670 2GB, 3x ssdNOW300V 300ishGB, Bitfenix Prodigy, OCZ ZT 750W Twittwit@enRodjavel