Just now, TiniestCosine65 said:

I really like HyperX memory, its what I have and its great ram. I could step down to 2133 and that drops 20 bucks. I also like this cooler too, I was thinking about using it in a new budget build for myself, so I thought I would shove it in here. What board, powersupply, and card would yall suggest.

basically what i used :D

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

Ill check it yours out in a bit again. Eating lunch, and in about 40 minutes I'm gonna have to leave anyways. You've been a great help though.

And I'm kinda scared to change the psu to anything lower than a 750, just due to the fact that at the beginning of the year he told us he wouldn't ever put anything less than a 750 in a build, just for the power efficiency I gues, so that its not having to run at full potential

And I'm kinda scared to change the psu to anything lower than a 750, just due to the fact that at the beginning of the year he told us he wouldn't ever put anything less than a 750 in a build, just for the power efficiency I gues, so that its not having to run at full potential

just watch luke's video on it:

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

I see what yall were talking about when yall said efficiency curves. I had no idea that was a thing. According to my list, it will need 306. So ill have to find a powersupply where that falls around the best effiency point

I see what yall were talking about when yall said efficiency curves. I had no idea that was a thing. According to my list, it will need 306. So ill have to find a powersupply where that falls around the best effiency point

its actually a really good video isnt it