Help with my gaming PC build

Sarmasx

Hello guys. I'm no expert on PC build, and i could really use some help with my upcoming upgrade, cause i made the last one alone without any help, and my PC crashes every day since then (2010). Obviously i made some wrong hardware choices, of which i was not aware. Or even wrong hardware placement. Anyway, now, 6 years later, we have Linus forums and all the help we can have, right? So here we go:

• Motherboard: Asus Z170-K
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-6600K
  • GPU: MSI Radeon R9 390 Gaming 8GB
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3466MHz
  • Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (Window)
  • PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower 750W Cable Management

If someone sees something wrong with this, or bottlenecks if any, please reply. Thank you.

Edited by Sarmasx

4 minutes ago, Sarmasx said:

Hello guys. I'm no expert on PC build, and i could really use some help with my upcoming upgrade, cause i made the last one alone without any help, and my PC crashes every day since then (2010). Obviously i made some wrong hardware choices, of which i was not aware. Or even wrong hardware placement. Anyway, now, 6 years later, we have Linus forums and all the help we can have, right? So here we go:

• RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 RAM 3466MHz

If someone sees something wrong with this, or bottlenecks if any, please reply. Thank you.

Do you have a case, cooler, or PSU?

BOINC Setup:
i5 7200U @ Stock

Core2Duo T6600 @ Stock

i3 2330M @ Stock

i5 3210M @ Stock

5 minutes ago, Sarmasx said:

Let us know what PSU and case you currently have. It's pretty important.

20 minutes ago, Sarmasx said:

What is your use for this pc?

I edited the first message and added case and PSU. Didn't know they were so important...

38 minutes ago, Luke_H808 said:

What is your use for this pc?

Gaming. Mostly.