Should I kill NoScript?

Netlinked daily today informed me of this: http://arstechnica.com/security/2016/04/noscript-and-other-popular-firefox-add-ons-open-millions-to-new-attack/

I use Firefox with NoScript and love it. Would you guys say this is actually worrying enough that I should disable it? Thanks.

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...

If forum posts are anything to go by, it would seem the vulnerability may be an issue with untrusted extensions. Those you already know to not have malware will be unaffected so long as they're not updated.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

I use it as well, for the reason of possibly blocking threats. This might not be good. I recently got hit by a sality.at pretty hard, and I still don't know where it came from. I thought it might have been because I made a mistake of using IE (I know) with MB disabled. But if it's a weakness in NoScript, that's not good....

HARDWARE INTERRUPT MOTHAF#%A!
WINDOWS 10 = adware, driven by spyware

3 minutes ago, Astralify said:

I use it as well, for the reason of possibly blocking threats. This might not be good. I recently got hit by a sality.at pretty hard, and I still don't know where it came from. I thought it might have been because I made a mistake of using IE (I know) with MB disabled. But if it's a weakness in NoScript, that's not good....

Definitely doesn't sound good. Going off that as well I'm going to disable it and just be careful till there's a fix.

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...