EK Releases Gold Plated EK-Supremacy Block

EK has introduced a gold plated version of their flagship CPU water blocks the "EK-Supremacy Clean CSQ - Gold" with a matching PreciseMount mounting mechanism kit. This should be a great choice to go with the recent Z87 motherboards from ASUS, ASRock and ECS, should offer excellent corrosion resistance and it supports all current Intel and AMD sockets out of the box. It would have also been nice to see a gold plated top.

gp1x800_1.jpg

gp3x800_1.jpg

gold-plexi_vijaki_800.jpg

It is already available for purchase from the EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network with an MSRP of €89.95 (~$122).

Source: http://www.guru3d.com/news_story/ek_adds_gold_plated_ek_supremacy_water_block_to_lineup.html

it may work good, but i dont think gold is the way to go in a computer, i much prefer the darker colors and silver(y) colors.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I-love-gold-goldmember-3ya.jpg

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

:o epic.... just epic 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Me like :o

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

I prefer the nickel look, It just looks beautiful and would look great with dominator platinum's.

ex-blc-1449.jpg

I prefer the nickel look, It just looks beautiful and would look great with dominator platinum's.

ex-blc-1449.jpg

I definitely agree, If anything I'd rather have a silver plated version: awesome looks, corrosion resistance and anti-microbial properties. Still this matches very well with some of the new ASUS, ASRock and ECS mobos for anyone who likes the colour scheme (not me) or just lieks the boards themselves and would like something to match the colour.

Great that manufacturers are creating products to match the Asus Z87 color scheme. :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

@Ghost is pimping soon!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER