IS THERE A FREAKING WAY TO TONE DOWN THE VOLUME OF SPOTIFY VIDEO ADDS????!!!!

I AM JUST WONDERING IF THERE IS A WAY TO MAYBE, YOU KNOW TONE DOWN THE VOLUME OF THE VIDEO ADDS YOU SOMETIMES GET WITH SPOTIFY FREE BECAUSE I WAS JUST LISTENING TO SOME MUSIC ON MY SPEAKERS AT A REASONABLE VOLUME AND THEN THERE WAS AN UNEXPECTED VIDEO ADD THAT ALMOST BLEW OUT ALL MY SPEAKERS(IM PRETTY SURE I WOKE UP MY NEIGHBORS TOO BTW, NOT EVEN KIDDING), GOOD FREAKING JOB SPOTIFY JUST GREEEAT I WOULD LOVE IF I CANT USE YOUR SERVICE BECAUSE YOUR ADDS BROKE MY SHIT(THEY HAVENT YET, I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN FAST WITH THE VOLUME BUTTON BUT IM GUESSING ONE DAY I WONT) AND THIS ISNT A PROBLEM WITH THE NORMAL ADDS, THEY ARE JUST FINE, BUT THE VIDEO ONES JUST PLAY AT THE MAX THEY CAN OVER WHATEVER MEDIUM THEY CAN, SO IF SOMEONE KNOWS HOW TO TURN DOWN THE VOLUME THAT WOULD BE GREAT, BECAUSE I DONT KNOW OF ONE AND I DONT FEEL LIKE GOING DEAF ANY TIME SOON. IT WOULD BE GREAT IF THE VIDEO ADDS COULD OBEY THE VOLUME I SET IN SPOTIFY, LIKE ALL THE MUSIC AND NORMAL ADDS DO. THANKS FOR ANY REPLIES AND ANY HELP AND PLEASE FORGIVE THE CAPS. Please dont ban me... 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

I JUST USE PANDORA

i7 4790k | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V | Fractal Design R4 | EVGA 650W

A gaming PC for your budget: $800 - $1000 - $1500 - $1800 - $2600 - $9001

Remember to quote people if you want them to see your reply!

Just now, HPWebcamAble said:

I JUST USE PANDORA

WHATS THAT?? IS IT FREE? THEN I MIGHT LEGIT JUST GIVE UP ON SPOTIFY

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Pay for premium :D (JK, with my currently in RMA soundcard, if something suddenly very loud played, it would auto adjust so it wouldn't blow my ears off :D, since that's software controlled, maybe there's something online you could use) 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

3 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

WHATS THAT?? IS IT FREE? THEN I MIGHT LEGIT JUST GIVE UP ON SPOTIFY

YES PANDORA IS FREE THERE ARE OCCASIONAL ADS BUT IT IS VERY GOOD IMO

i7 4790k | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V | Fractal Design R4 | EVGA 650W

I PAID FOR ADD FREE AND NOW I CAN CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP WITH OUT THE ADDS SLOWLY KILLING ME.

Current: R2600X@4.0GHz\\ Corsair Air 280x \\ RTX 2070 \\ 16GB DDR3 2666 \\ 1KW EVGA Supernova\\ Asus B450 TUF

Old Systems: A6 5200 APU -- A10 7800K + HD6670 -- FX 9370 + 2X R9 290 -- G3258 + R9 280 -- 4690K + RX480

3 minutes ago, HPWebcamAble said:

YES PANDORA IS FREE THERE ARE OCCASIONAL ADS BUT IT IS VERY GOOD IMO

Last time I used it Pandora didn't allow you to play individual songs, unlike Spotify. Maybe this has changed though?

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

1 minute ago, ITheSpazI said:

I PAID FOR ADD FREE AND NOW I CAN CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP WITH OUT THE ADDS SLOWLY KILLING ME.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LIKE I WOULD HAVE ANY MONEY xDxDxDxDxD

Builds:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Whorax said:

Last time I used it Pandora didn't allow you to play individual songs, unlike Spotify. Maybe this has changed though?

NO IT LETS YOU PLAY STATIONS BUT I USUALLY PREFER A STATION ANYWAY

IF I WANT TO LISTEN TO A SPECIFIC SONG USUALLY ITS ON YOU TUBE

AND ARE WE STILL DOING THIS OR WHAT

2 minutes ago, HPWebcamAble said:

NO IT LETS YOU PLAY STATIONS BUT I USUALLY PREFER A STATION ANYWAY

IF I WANT TO LISTEN TO A SPECIFIC SONG USUALLY ITS ON YOU TUBE

AND ARE WE STILL DOING THIS OR WHAT

OK IM NOT SWITCHING TO PANDORA, SORRY BUT I LIKE TO CHOSE WHAT TO PLAY, THATS WHY I HATE SPOTIFY FREE MOBILE. SCREW SHUFFLE PLAY

Builds:

Spoiler

STOP WITH THE CAPS AND GET PREMIUM

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

HAHA LONGBOY

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

3 minutes ago, SeanAngelo said:

STOP WITH THE CAPS AND GET PREMIUM

HAHAHAHAHA I AM SO BROKE RIGHT NOW, ALSO IF I CAN GET IT FREE I WILL, THERE IS NO WAY I WOULD PAY FOR PREMIUM. I WOULD RATHER PIRATE THEN PAY, AND I REALLY DONT LIKE DOING THAT

Builds:

Spoiler

OH FFS, IS YOUR CAPS LOCK BROKEN OR IS YOUR SHIFT STUCK??

STOP USING CAPITALS, IT'S UNNECESSARY!!!! 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

Just now, Mr.Meerkat said:

OH FFS, IS YOUR CAPS LOCK BROKEN OR IS YOUR SHIFT STUCK??

STOP USING CAPITALS, IT'S UNNECESSARY!!!! 

NO THIS IS TO FUN xD 

Builds:

Spoiler

11 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

OK IM NOT SWITCHING TO PANDORA, SORRY BUT I LIKE TO CHOSE WHAT TO PLAY, THATS WHY I HATE SPOTIFY FREE MOBILE. SCREW SHUFFLE PLAY

I PREFER TO JUST USE YOUTUBE WITH ADD BLOCKER. IT WORKS FINE TOO AND IS FREE WITHOUT ADDS. IT ALSO HAS PRETTY MUCH ALL THE CONTENT AVAILABLE. SADLY YOU AREN'T ABLE TO USE IT OFFLINE THOUGH (UNLESS YOU HAVE YOUTUBE RED WHICH IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE USA).

Someone once said: "Having a rollercoaster on a PC would be epic"

So threw a rollercoaster on my K'nex PC: Project Dragon Khan- K'nex rollercoaster PC build