It would be interesting to see a comparison video between Razer's and Logitech's new gaming keyboard

It would be really interesting if you do a video compairing the new Razer blackwindow X chroma with the Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum and maybe say which one is the best to buy!

maxresdefault.jpg

Both are equal prices.  Both have similar features.  Both have non-cherry switches that some people prefer and others don't.  It's all preference.  I lean toward the Razer as they fine-tune and improve the quality of their switches, especially with the 80,000,000 life-expectancy, and increased lubrication as well as smoothing the molds they allocated from Kalih.  Romer-G's are interesting so long as you touch-type, but, the better keyboard is anything Topre.

Topre is God.

Honestly just dont even bother with razer, it will probably break in a few years anyway

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

To me it's a no brainer. Every Logitech item I have ever owned has lasted me several years and have always been happy with there products. 

I have had one razed mouse and the sensor broke after 4 months. 

I would get the Logitech hands down. 

But it all is based on feel, color, and preference. 

I find keyboard, mouse and head phones to be pointless becouse everyone's is different and like what they like.

logitech > razer

personal preference.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

10 minutes ago, ELSknutson said:

I have had one razed mouse and the sensor broke after 4 months.

Seems like a solid sample size...

I can't stand either company. Both feel cheap and plastic-y.

I much prefer companies like Corsair and DasKeyboard. Just my opinion though.

1 minute ago, -BirdiE- said:

It's hard to have a bigger one when my G710+ that I have had for 2 years is still ticking a way. 

Just now, ELSknutson said:

It's hard to have a bigger one when my G710+ that I have had for 2 years is still ticking a way. 

I'm just saying if you prefer Logitech products, that's fine... But don't imply that Razer has much worse QC just because you had ONE that had a problem.

Top quality news post and discussion.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

15 minutes ago, -BirdiE- said:

I'm just saying if you prefer Logitech products, that's fine... But don't imply that Razer has much worse QC just because you had ONE that had a problem.

I made a poll a few months back and based on the results Razer's QC is far FAR worse. (Plus, companies generally don't just get shit reps from nowhere -- there is usually at least some truth behind it)

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

22 minutes ago, -BirdiE- said:

how about in a college where i've met hundreds of people using all mice of the spectrum, all the razer mice died, and only the razer mice died.

now, i dont like cancelling a brand out entirely, but seeing only razer branded products die, and seeing all of them die is worrying...

(there were some chinese knockoff mice in the pool...)

4 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

I made a poll a few months back and based on the results Razer's QC is far FAR worse. (Plus, companies generally don't just get shit reps from nowhere -- there is usually at least some truth behind it)

Just now, manikyath said:

how about in a college where i've met hundreds of people using all mice of the spectrum, all the razer mice died, and only the razer mice died.

now, i dont like cancelling a brand out entirely, but seeing only razer branded products die, and seeing all of them die is worrying...

(there were some chinese knockoff mice in the pool...)

At what point did I argue that Razer wasn't worse?

I simply said that someone posting a sample size of one is hardly enough to draw a conclusion on QC. If he had said "on the internet, I've experienced a lot of people saying Razer has bad QC", that would have been valid. Saying you've done an online poll is valid.

11 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

Top quality news post and discussion.

Haha. That's why I originally came here.. To point out this should really be moved... Not tech news...

1 minute ago, -BirdiE- said:

At what point did I argue that Razer wasn't worse?

I simply said that someone posting a sample size of one is hardly enough to draw a conclusion on QC. If he had said "on the internet, I've experienced a lot of people saying Razer has bad QC", that would have been valid. Saying you've done an online poll is valid.

i just provided a bigger sample size to you ;)

that said, i havent had a single logitech product die on me trough normal usage.

2 minutes ago, manikyath said:

Yeah I'm gonna call BS on that one, or at least some extreme exaggeration/cherry picking. I'm probably paraphrasing here, but like Linus says, If the QC is truly that bad, that company would've long gone out of business from product returns.

Just now, manikyath said:

i just provided a bigger sample size to you ;)

that said, i havent had a single logitech product die on me trough normal usage.

I've had 2 of 3 need to be RMA'd over the past ~10 years. I just chalked it up to bad luck. I just don't like the feel of their products, or the looks of their new products. Just personal opinion though.

Just now, Scionyde said:

Yeah I'm gonna call BS on that one, or at least some extreme exaggeration/cherry picking. I'm probably paraphrasing here, but like Linus says, If the QC is truly that bad, that company would've long gone out of business from product returns.

didnt say hundreds of razer mice. ;)

but i was one of the people that walked around with power strips so you get to know lots of people.

--

i feel like it may not be the products themselves by their entirety, but also very much the kind of people buying them.

Is it possible for one company, which had bad QC issues in the past like people are suggesting of Razer, to rectify this problem presently? Or if it has happened before, then it's guaranteed to happen for eternity?