Gigabyte 980 ti clearance with Noctua cpu cooler

Hello bro's 
I'm planning on building my first enthusiast pc using a 5820k processor in a corsair air 540 case with a ASUS X99-A motherboard and a noctua nh-d15 cpu cooler, would my case have enough clearance to fit the Gigabyte Xtreme 980ti card or would I be better off looking for a card that is a bit smaller?
Also would the 
noctua NH-D15 cooler allow the use of a Gigabyte Xtreme 980 Ti card, as it is quite beefy ! 

Any input is much appreciated, thank you. 

1 minute ago, Quibiss said:

GPU clearance won't be a problem, I'd rather be concerned about RAM clearance. If yours is high profile, try the NH-D15s.

Thank you very much for your input concerning the GPU that is a relief ! 
Concerning the RAM, I'm aiming at a 4x8Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4. Does it qualify as low profile ? 

3 minutes ago, Quibiss said:

Yeah that is low profile. According to the Corsair spec sheet GPU length limit is 320mm and CPU cooler hight limit 170mm, you you are safe with all your choices. But I'd go with the NH-D15s anyways, same cooling performance and higher compability with other/future components.

Great ! Thanks again for helping out. 
As for the D15 over the D15s I saw that there was a slight decrease in performance with the S version ( 1-2 degrees ) 
but maybe you are right it might not to be worth the extra money and space in my build. 

1 minute ago, Quibiss said:

1-2 degrees are well within the margin of error region, don't worry, the performance will be top notch with either of them, but the s-version has the edge in compability, and since Noctua is awesome and supports their coolers with future socket mounting hardware upgrades, you can use it in your future builds aswell. And just in case that one day you'll have high profile RAM, you are set.

That sounds good, I'll be going with the S then.