Rage. A bit under rated?

LokiFire

I know it has it's issues and needs some tweaking to get running right but underneath that noise is a great game, the level design is top notch and the gun play is just awesome.

Movement ability is really great too, it's like you are playing on ice, it feels so smooth and supple.

Graphically it's alright, but it has it's moments where it can look rather amazing, the technology that uses 1 texture for the entire world is unmatched in giving a very seamless representation, however there are issues with it as i stated before that the game needs tweaks.

UV2SJTF.jpgE4yyvrO.jpgv8AB8IV.jpgHgWq5fe.jpgOphQlUU.jpg

VkkmGgd.jpg

I am replaying it on Hard, and oh hell is the challenge higher, Nightmare mode is unlockable once i beat it on hard, i completed this game for the first time 3 years ago, the images are from 3 years ago.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

I really enjoyed this game, I just think the ending sucked as it was so abrupt and didnt close it off in a satisfactory manner.

I hope for a sequel some day

Looking for a job

Just had a look on steam, buying the DLC for it allows you to play past the ending of the game and continue on with achievements/collectables.

Looking for a job

Just now, Commander_Z said:

Just had a look on steam, buying the DLC for it allows you to play past the ending of the game and continue on with achievements/collectables.

I have some free extra  DLC, because i got the Anarchy edition (physical copy)

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

1 minute ago, LokiFire said:

I have some free extra  DLC, because i got the Anarchy edition (physical copy)

Probably the same one im talking about.

The gun play/sounds were amazing

Looking for a job

It's a good game. I had fun with it. The gun-play and driving is well executed. And as many have said the graphics are like walking through a painting.

However I think they tried too hard to jump on the open world bandwagon fad. The core lore / story about being kept in an ark and waking up in the future had so much great potential, they could have expanded on that and used it for motivation / intrigue. Instead they choose to have most of the game be about doing menial side quests and distractions or driving up and down which the player could not connect to the main story.

I started it two times. Never finished it. Looks good on Screenshots. But Gameplay and Engine were disappointing.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO