$100 Headset / Giveaway

LittleCarrot

37 minutes ago, diapersarefullofshit said:

And why would he spend more than a Cloud or Cloud Core for that piece of shit?

MSI Z97M Gaming | i7-4790k | NZXT Kraken X61 | 16GB Kingston Savage DDR3 2400
EVGA GTX1080 Ti FTW3 | EVGA G2 750 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | 1TB 850 Evo | 2TB 860 Evo | 22TB DS918+

Scarlett 2i2 | WooAudio WA7 Fireflies | Fostex TR-X00 | Beyer DT990 | MrSpeaker Alpha Dog | V-Moda M-100 | JBL LSR305 MK2

Just now, sobe said:

You really want the game that badly?:P

18 minutes ago, diapersarefullofshit said:

What game? There is no game.

MSI Z97M Gaming | i7-4790k | NZXT Kraken X61 | 16GB Kingston Savage DDR3 2400
EVGA GTX1080 Ti FTW3 | EVGA G2 750 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | 1TB 850 Evo | 2TB 860 Evo | 22TB DS918+

Scarlett 2i2 | WooAudio WA7 Fireflies | Fostex TR-X00 | Beyer DT990 | MrSpeaker Alpha Dog | V-Moda M-100 | JBL LSR305 MK2

2 hours ago, diapersarefullofshit said:

Are you refering to Tom Clancy's rainbow six that comes with the headset for an extra 10 bucks at some point in time. At least thats what i remember. The clouds are just very good quality as far as i can tell

2 hours ago, sobe said:

Is it really that worse than the cloud or cloud cores? Never seen any reviews for them though. Logitech is one of the brands i would trust because they started as a peripheral company instead of gaming company

25 minutes ago, BananaKnight said:

Is it really that worse than the cloud or cloud cores? Never seen any reviews for them though. Logitech is one of the brands i would trust because they started as a peripheral company instead of gaming company

yes they are.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

8 hours ago, LittleCarrot said:

i want to see if is there a $100 headset that uses the full $100

well then wait for the game zero or game one to come on sale or just buy the cloud from a over priced store, if you want to have a headset and not go with headphones and a mic.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

On 4/4/2016 at 8:14 PM, SuicideAnomaly said:

With the impending release of the Cloud Revolver, I would hold off. The other Cloud variants could drop in price, or it could be a significantly better headset for just a wee bit more. If you can tolerate waiting a month, that would be my advice. Check out some reviews, and the like, and go from there.

http://www.amazon.com/HyperX-Revolver-Headset-HX-HSCR-BK-NA/dp/B01CIEBU54/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1459739422&sr=8-1&keywords=cloud+revolver

The other Clouds aren't gonna drop. The Revolvers are in a completely different price bracket. 

I recommend the Cloud I's. Something to mention, they're fragile. I've had to RMA twice. First time, I stepped on the cord and the adjustments broke. This latest time the mic just stopped working, I have no clue why. It's been sitting in a tin for the past couple months.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.