HELP!!!! High temperature i7-4790k with GT H110i!!!

Hi everyone!!
I need some help here. My computer is having the temperature of 35-39C for idle. To be honest, since I am using a good water cooler, I was expecting that the temperature of my CPU to be around <25C (room temperature). I am sure that the thermal paste was installed correctly so as the other components and I updated the newest BIOs. I read this https://communities.intel.com/docs/DOC-23517 and changed the settings, however, the situation remained the same, the temperature is still very high. I am not sure what was the cause of this. It would be great if u guys could tell/suggest me the best solution for solving this thing. If u guys need more information, I would be delighted to provide but u might have to explain it in detailed because I'm just an amateur in computers

Current Situation:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sddtqfcwiwbsnoo/Screenshot%20...
Extra information
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vba20q4evd3qq85/Screenshot%20...
Stress test using Intel ETU
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wsgeedq4dyfszhs/Screenshot%20...

My Computer Specs
CPU: i7-4790k
Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII ranger
GPU: GTX 980
CPU cooler: GT H110i water cooling
RAM: 16GB 1600mhz
Power supply: Centauro XTK-CB-1000M 80plus bronze 1000w
Case: Corsair Graphite Series 960t

My goals:
Ideal CPU idle temperature: <25C
Ideal clock speed: 4.5-4.6 GHz
Ideal stress test temperature: <75C

Your temps are normal, chill dude.

Even if the top of your ihs is room temperature,

there is some distance between the cpu and it which the heat has to travel.

Those are not high temperatures at all.  You should be happy about what you are getting there. 

Im not sure about this but I think that 25C wouldnt be good or atleast wouldnt be better than 35C what you are getting now.

Also your mobo is probably controlling the fans and is lowering the rpm once the temperatures are optimal. You can try to manually turn on the fans on max at idle and see what happens. For me im running 9590 on idle looking at 37C-39C and even if I crank up the fans (which I have 4 in push/pull config) I get only 2C off the temperature.

You took part in the silicon lottery and didn't win. Simple as that. There are no guarantees in overclocking, bro.

Just below 40c for idle isn't great but it's no disaster either. You left out your stock stress temps. They're fine too?

Also, you can't reach ambient temperature with a basic cooler. Whether it's dry ice or cool air from outside or what ever, what cools the CPU has to be colder than the ambient air for you to be able to reach the ambient temps or really even get close to it.

That idle temp is high for some reason, but you should be fine since load temps are fine.

2 minutes ago, chiwas said:

That idle temp is high for some reason, but you should be fine since load temps are fine.

Why you think they are high? I just did a quick google search for i7-4790k idle temps and results were a bit lower than 40C in most results. 

3 minutes ago, CatsFTW said:

Why you think they are high? I just did a quick google search for i7-4790k idle temps and results were a bit lower than 40C in most results. 

Because of watercooling maybe?? Do a better google search.

3 minutes ago, chiwas said:

Because of watercooling maybe?? Do a better google search.

Its a mix of noctua and watercooling. So no difference there. Watercooling and fan coolers on idle dont really make a difference maybe couple of degrees. Or if im mistaken please prove me otherwise.