Razer Deathadder Chroma or Zowie FK2? (Or other mouses?)

Rob.S

Hi,

I can't decide which mouse to get. Could I have some help please? Requirements below:

• Palm Grip
  • Games: CS:GO (Main reason for new mouse), GTA 5, and other games which need lots of bind buttons for macros.
  • I currently have a corsair sabre optical with 5 buttons, and they are very useful. Most of my games need lots of macro buttons, but I want a nice clean mouse like the FK2 or Deathadder Chroma for CS:GO. So should I keep my corsair sabre for other games and also have a separate mouse for CS? If so,
I like at least 2 side buttons the mouse must be fairly light, e.g 120g max

Hope someone can help me!

K, cheers. Will be waiting for others as well :) I looked at the Zowie, and it looked great.

FK2 is more suited for claw gripping. For palm grip, I'd suggest the EC2-A or the ZA series. 

DA Chroma has a better sensor and it theoretically performs better than Zowie mice. It's currently the best performing mouse out there hence many competitive players use it, but Razer's QC is dodgy and you have to run their Synapse software. A friend of mine replaced two of those within half a year.

Other good palm grip mice are Logitech G402 and Steelseries Rival 300.

Your choice should be dictated mainly by comfort, so I suggest trying these mice if possible before making a purchase.

Here's a comparison between some of those mice. (Ignore the Mamba, it's an absolute pos)

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

19 minutes ago, Pandalf said:

FK2 is more suited for claw gripping. For palm grip, I'd suggest the EC2-A or the ZA series. 

DA Chroma has a better sensor and it theoretically performs better than Zowie mice. It's currently the best performing mouse out there hence many competitive players use it, but Razer's QC is dodgy and you have to run their Synapse software. A friend of mine replaced two of those within half a year.

Other good palm grip mice are Logitech G402 and Steelseries Rival 300.

Your choice should be dictated mainly by comfort, so I suggest trying these mice if possible before making a purchase.

Here's a comparison between some of those mice. (Ignore the Mamba, it's an absolute pos)

the FK is for palm the EC-a is for claw, look at the hump difference between the EC and the FK, the bigger the hump, the more confortable for claw

Though its not each MADE for thoes two only, you can have either grips on either mice, its just your preference

@Pandalf @Aytex @nskceaj The EC2 isn't available in my country, and my hands are 19cm and I use palm grip... The logitech G502 looks perfect for me, loads of buttons, perfect scroll wheel and suited for my type of grip (palm with fingers not glued to mouse buttons)

Thanks for your help everyone! I will be buying the G502, if that doesn't work for me then Zowie ZA12, then FK2, then Chroma then G402

^^^ a new addiction :D

5 minutes ago, Rob.S said:

@Pandalf @Aytex @nskceaj The EC2 isn't available in my country, and my hands are 19cm and I use palm grip... The logitech G502 looks perfect for me, loads of buttons, perfect scroll wheel and suited for my type of grip (palm with fingers not glued to mouse buttons)

Thanks for your help everyone! I will be buying the G502, if that doesn't work for me then Zowie ZA12, then FK2, then Chroma then G402

^^^ a new addiction :D

The G502 is a pretty bad choice if you are going to play FPS games on a high level. It's just too heavy, even without the weights. That's why nobody in the competitive CS GO scene uses it.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

8 minutes ago, Pandalf said:

The G502 is a pretty bad choice if you are going to play FPS games on a high level. It's just too heavy, even without the weights. That's why nobody in the competitive CS GO scene uses it.

Might get the Deathadder Chroma, but not sure if I will like the hump on the ZA12

Just now, Rob.S said:

Might get the Deathadder Chroma, but not sure if I will like the hump on the ZA12

Why not take the G402, except Logi´s 3366 mice nothing can beat it performancewise, and you get the same amount of buttons as on the 502 without the heavy weight.

Or, what imo would make more sense,stop using the scrollwheel, and keep using the Sabre, segregating it into different games would only hurt you in the end anyway.