What do you think about this gaming pc build?

I'd like to build a pc by myself and this is the list of components that I chose.
Before the list starts i'd like to specify that I'm not here to revive critics about the (probably) hi-end components or the costs, but I just need some help and suggestions.

Here is the list of the components:

• Case: Nzxt Noctis 450
  • Mother Board: MSI Z170A M5
  • CPU: Intel I5-6600K
  • Ram: Kingston HyperX Fury 16 GB DDR4, 2400 MHz
  • GPU: Msi GTX 970
  • Liquid cooler: Corsair Hydro H100i GTX
  • PSU: Corsair HX750i
  • Hard disk: Western Digital Black 1TB    
  • SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB 
  • Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z (not sure for this one, need opinions)

Feel free to give me advices or show me your component list of a gaming pc, I'd like to spend about 2000 euros with the monitor included.

Sorry if my English is not so good, I'm Italian and I tried my best :D

Pretty good build. Personally, I'd go for a smaller PSU like the EVGA SuperNOVA 550 G2 since a single GTX 970 won't need a 750W PSU.

But, uh, what's the actual motherboard?

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

2 minutes ago, HKZeroFive said:

Pretty good build. Personally, I'd go for a smaller PSU like the EVGA SuperNOVA 550 G2 since a single GTX 970 won't need a 750W PSU.

But, uh, what's the actual motherboard?

Uh sorry I just noticed the mistake, btw the mono is the MSI Z170A M5.

Just now, TheMalo said:

Uh sorry I just noticed the mistake, btw the mono is the MSI Z170A M5.

Yep, you're all good then.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

Go for a RMx 550W and a 980 or R9 Fury - you'll get 25% better performance that way

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

If you are only gaming then maybe drop down to an i5 6600K and a cheaper cooler (Coolermaster Evo 212 etc) and spend more on the graphics card (980 ti).

I would also swap out the WD Black for the Blue and get a cheaper power supply such as the Corsair RMx or EVGA G2 etc.

On 29 marzo 2016 at 1:49 PM, lee32uk said:

If you are only gaming then maybe drop down to an i5 6600K and a cheaper cooler (Coolermaster Evo 212 etc) and spend more on the graphics card (980 ti).

I would also swap out the WD Black for the Blue and get a cheaper power supply such as the Corsair RMx or EVGA G2 etc.

Okk thanks for the suggestions! ??

On 3/29/2016 at 2:57 AM, TheMalo said:

So what's your budget? if the 390 costs as much as the 970 it's a faster GPU, and looks to have better DX12 support, plus you'd save money on a free-sync vs G-sync display, could probably swap that display for a free-sync equivalent for example, it shouldn't cost much more if any.

Also what kind of games are you playing?

And if you're only gaming you don't really need an i7

and I guess the Italian part picker is outdated

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

10 hours ago, Streetguru said:

So what's your budget? if the 390 costs as much as the 970 it's a faster GPU, and looks to have better DX12 support, plus you'd save money on a free-sync vs G-sync display, could probably swap that display for a free-sync equivalent for example, it shouldn't cost much more if any.

Also what kind of games are you playing?

and I guess the Italian part picker is outdated

What do you mean with "the Italian part picker is outdated"? 

1 minute ago, TheMalo said:

What di you men

What do you mean with "the Italian part picker is outdated"? 

I couldn't find any skylake parts on it when I looked

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Streetguru said:

I couldn't find any skylake parts on it when I looked

Uh ok, btw i found the components on Amazon.it 

22 minutes ago, TheMalo said:

Uh ok, btw i found the components on Amazon.it 

Well, suggestion/comments still stands.

like if you go for the 6700, you don't need the cooler anymore, or high end motherboard, and then you save some cash and could upgrade your display to this one, which is 1440p 144hz TN and free-sync

556EU

http://www.amazon.it/dp/B00SL4J1M0

This one is 1440p 144hz IPS with free-sync, or at least it should be, would easily be one of the best displays you could get, it's 660 EU

http://www.amazon.it/Acer-XF270HU-LCD-Monitor-27/dp/B017STCKU8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1459442971&sr=8-1&keywords=Acer+XF270HU

Spoiler

I would do something like this depending on what is available to you. I would swap the SSD to the Samsung 850 EVO if it is cheaper. 

If you don't mind AMD graphics cards then you could go for a Fury X and a Freesync monitor. 

A 750W psu will allow for a 2nd graphics card. The EVGA G2/GS/GQ, SuperFlower Leadex and Corsair RMx are all good alternative power supplies.

Used the German pcpartpicker as there is a lot missing on the Italian version. The prices shouldn't be much different.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€240.94 @ Mindfactory) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (€35.47 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 3 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (€147.79 @ Mindfactory) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  (€79.07 @ Mindfactory) 
Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€84.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€49.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Video Card  (€678.95 @ Mindfactory) 
Case: NZXT Noctis 450 ATX Mid Tower Case  (€151.33 @ Mindfactory) 
Power Supply: XFX XTR 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€117.23 @ Mindfactory) 
Monitor: AOC G2460PG 144Hz 24.0" Monitor  (€403.22 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Total: €1988.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-03-31 19:29 CEST+0200

1 hour ago, blnswamy said:

you can also try out the EVGA G2 650 gold power supply. 

Yeah I think I'll go with it

1 hour ago, Streetguru said:

Well, suggestion/comments still stands.

like if you go for the 6700, you don't need the cooler anymore, or high end motherboard, and then you save some cash and could upgrade your display to this one, which is 1440p 144hz TN and free-sync

556EU

http://www.amazon.it/dp/B00SL4J1M0

This one is 1440p 144hz IPS with free-sync, or at least it should be, would easily be one of the best displays you could get, it's 660 EU

http://www.amazon.it/Acer-XF270HU-LCD-Monitor-27/dp/B017STCKU8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1459442971&sr=8-1&keywords=Acer+XF270HU

and what do you think about the performances between the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO and the Corsair Hydro H100i GTX?

39 minutes ago, TheMalo said:

and what do you think about the performances between the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO and the Corsair Hydro H100i GTX?

The Hyper 212 EVO is pretty solid, the 240mm radiator on the H100i is obviously going to beat it, but it's probably not worth it over a large air cooler if you can fit one,

For the 65W TDP on the 6700(non K) at least, the evo should be more than enough

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

The Hyper 212 EVO is pretty solid, the 240mm radiator on the H100i is obviously going to beat it, but it's probably not worth it over a large air cooler if you can fit one,

For the 65W TDP on the 6700(non K) at least, the evo should be more than enough

okk, btw i think i'll go with the i5-6600k 

4 minutes ago, TheMalo said:

okk, btw i think i'll go with the i5-6600k 

13 hours ago, Streetguru said:

If you can fit a large air cooler go for that, don't have to worry about it unlike water cooling, probably this thing from noctua at 75EU, not that the failure rate for AIOs is high or anything, I'd just say they're going to be better overall for small form factor builds, or maybe total silence focused builds where a massive air cooler doesn't fit.

https://it.pcpartpicker.com/part/noctua-cpu-cooler-nhd14

Spoiler

If you want a stronger air cooler then the BeQuiet Dark Rock 3 is very good. A bit awkward to install but they look very nice. If you can get Alpenfohn coolers in Italy then the Alpenfohn Matterhorn Pure is also a very good budget cooler. 

If you are going with the NZXT Noctis case then pretty much any air cooler will fit as you have 180mm of clearance.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU Cooler  (€67.32 @ Amazon Italia) 
Total: €67.32
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-03-31 21:41 CEST+0200