How do i tell if somone enjoys my company?

Bajantechnician
Go to solution Solved by Misanthrope,

Stop being proactive. If someone enjoys your company they'll ask you to go hang out or do something themselves or at the very least call up and say "how come you haven't asked to hang out for a while now?" or something among the lines.

so this is(again) another extention from this topic

How do i tell if she enjoys my company when i talk to her, or that she wants me to not be near, close, talking to her, etc.

Thanks

9also, yes, i know the 2nd one is not working. it glitched out. just the same thing as the working one)

2 hours ago, Bajantechnician said:

How do i tell if she enjoys my company when i talk to her, or that she wants me to not be near, close, talking to her, etc.

38 minutes ago, Bajantechnician said:

@kerfurfulsnitz

sorry for taggin you so much

I probably can't help you with this. I'm good at making friends, horrible at keeping them... and this is the exact reason. Well, this and the fact that I'm an obnoxious, idiotic son-of-a-gun that pushes people away because I refuse to believe anyone actually likes me/likes being around me.

Keep tagging me. I might be able to help one of these days.

1 hour ago, kerfurfulsnitz said:

I probably can't help you with this. I'm good at making friends, horrible at keeping them... and this is the exact reason. Well, this and the fact that I'm an obnoxious, idiotic son-of-a-gun that pushes people away because I refuse to believe anyone actually likes me/likes being around me.

Keep tagging me. I might be able to help one of these days.

Alright. 

Thanks man 

Stop being proactive. If someone enjoys your company they'll ask you to go hang out or do something themselves or at the very least call up and say "how come you haven't asked to hang out for a while now?" or something among the lines.

-------

Current Rig

-------

2 hours ago, Misanthrope said:

i see

thank you