Corsair Customer Service

iruixos

So here's basically what happened on Sept 7th:

Ticket: 6103896
\  
Subject 650D - USB2 port     Description

So I had my phone plugged in to a USB 2.0 port with a cable, and as I was walking by my leg caught the cable and yanked it hard to the right, pulling it out of the slot.

The slot is now damaged and no longer functions. Is there a way to fix/replace this particular slot?

Image: Left port is fine, right is damaged.
http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/4103/aemd.jpg

Thanks,

Darren

Three days later, I get a reply:

Created By: Alan CS (9/10/2013 12:39 PM)
Hello Darren, as a courtesy, we will ship you a replacement I/O panel where the two front USB ports are connected to. There is nothing you have to send back to us. Thank you.

Holy crap I didn't expect that :) Big ol' thumbs up for Corsair Customer Service!

I thought they would just point me to a local shop to have it repaired, but they're sending a new I/O panel with no cost to me.

Anyone else get a pleasant surprise with their experiences with Corsair?

GW2: Vettexl.9726

Kinda want one of my corsair products to have an issue now...but they won't. :(

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion

corsair motherboard?

Cpu: Intel core i5 4570 gpu: gtx 770 case: cm storm enforcer psu: xfx pro 550w motherboard: asus b85m-g ssd: samsung 120gb hdd: wd caviar blue 1tb ram: kingston hyperx blu 8gb 1600mhz mouse: razer deathadder monitor: some decent samsung 19" keyboard: CM Storm TK Blue

my name is darren gtfo 

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I had one of the lights on my H100i die, so it went a greenish colour when set to white. Sent it back and got a brand new one two days later. I love Corsair, I've never had a bad experience with their customer support. 

wow, thats amazing!! CDON.com is a norwegian/swedish webshop for electronics and videogames, and i ordered my steelseries In Ear FLUX (non pro). Customer service gave me a new pair TWO times after the connection/soldering of the jack broke! 

Yep! This is what happened to me when the fan that came with the H60 broke after a month of use. I told them and they just sent me a new fan. No return or proof required. It's great! It's like they... dare I say.... understand. 

If you love what you do, it's not work.

My 24-pin was faulty and they shipped out one 1st class no questions asked, Corsair.. you're doing it right !

#LESBOBRICKS

This is why I will be buying Corsair components as much as possible for my build.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

I linked them to this thread and got this:

Created By: Alan CS (9/16/2013 12:41 PM)
Thank you for the positive feedback Darren. Glad to be able to help you resolve the issue. Have a nice day.

:)

GW2: Vettexl.9726

My K90 has a defective backlight and the keys sometimes quadruple press when I only hit it once. It drives me cray cray. I need to RMA it but I don't have another good keyboard and I can't see myself going back to membrane. 

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Wow, that was easy and they probably didn't even lose any money.

If you can spare a few cents to keep a customer and potentially make more money. Worth it.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

My K90 has a defective backlight and the keys sometimes quadruple press when I only hit it once. It drives me cray cray. I need to RMA it but I don't have another good keyboard and I can't see myself going back to membrane.

Just go to membrane it shouldn't be for too long.

Just go to membrane it shouldn't be for too long.

My membrane KB is a Razer Lycosa, it has some pretty insane issues that happened outside of warranty. I'm dreading it really. Besides I can't stand the red switches in the K90, should have got something with browns in it.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I have a 650D that the fan controller has went 3 times in and they sent a replacement each time for free. the newest replacement broke a week after I installed it so I went with an NZXT one instead.

Hail Sithis!

Yep I asked them for a C70 fan filter because the fan filter on my case was hitting the fans because it wasn't flat and they said that I wouldn't have to send anything back and they would send the filter for free. :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer