I need a nwe Gaming-Pc

Gunsmass

1. Budget & Location

Helo!, 

I  just  want to  change my old Gaming Pc(Cpu:i7-4790k,MOBO:Asus maximus  ranger VII , GPU:Gtx 970 G1 Gaming,PSU: 550 W corsair cs, 128 Samsung ssd , Corsair carabie series  540 Case , 8 GB Ram  1600 Crucial Ballastix ans  also  a   CPU  cooler  from  CoolerMaster V8 GTS  VapourChamber)  with  a new  one  (Skylake)

My Buget will be  arount  2000-2500  Euro (€) Belgium 

2. Aim

I will use my  Setup  for  Gaming(Gta 5, The Division  etc....) , rendering  and also     for  my  work (Power peogram v8.3.5 (warehouse program))

3. Monitors

Only one  4 k monitor or   36 inch  1440  (144-hz)

4. Peripherals

I  have  all the  peripherals

5. Why are you upgrading?

I  want  to  upgrade because i  want to  go  drom  DDR4  and also  for  new  version  of  Cpu  Skylake , i am  thinking  for  a  big change  because i want to  be  upp  to  date !

Honestly, I think Haswell is still perfectly fine (especially with the i7 4790K) and it wouldn't make much of a difference performance-wise going to Skylake.

Haswell-E (5820K) is the better option since you mentioned doing some rendering so the more cores will help. It also has DDR4 if you care about that.

Otherwise, save the rest of the cash and get a killer SLI/Crossfire build with Pascal/Polaris once they release later this year.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

Its nice to have the latest and greatest but are you sure you want to spend that much for such a minimal performance gain?  I mean you could get a new power supply and a couple of gtx 980ti's, and maybe add another stick of ram for an upgrade and be much better off than if you were to spend a lot of extra money replacing components that don't need to be replaced.

my work in progress

i5 6600k  //  16gb g.skill ddr4 3000  //  evga gtx 980

custom water loop

5 minutes ago, Gunsmass said:

1. Budget & Location

Helo!, 

I  just  want to  change my old Gaming Pc(Cpu:i7-4790k,MOBO:Asus maximus  ranger VII , GPU:Gtx 970 G1 Gaming,PSU: 550 W corsair cs, 128 Samsung ssd , Corsair carabie series  540 Case , 8 GB Ram  1600 Crucial Ballastix ans  also  a   CPU  cooler  from  CoolerMaster V8 GTS  VapourChamber)  with  a new  one  (Skylake)

My Buget will be  arount  2000-2500  Euro (€) Belgium 

2. Aim

I will use my  Setup  for  Gaming(Gta 5, The Division  etc....) , rendering  and also     for  my  work (Power peogram v8.3.5 (warehouse program))

3. Monitors

Only one  4 k monitor or   36 inch  1440  (144-hz)

4. Peripherals

I  have  all the  peripherals

5. Why are you upgrading?

I  want  to  upgrade because i  want to  go  drom  DDR4  and also  for  new  version  of  Cpu  Skylake , i am  thinking  for  a  big change  because i want to  be  upp  to  date !

Your fine for now, only would upgrade psu to one of better quality.

I,am  just  thinking  to  sell    my  actual pc  and to  put some money  and  buy  a new  one ,  also  i  want  4k    gaming in time,

Just now, Gunsmass said:

I,am  just  thinking  to  sell    my  actual pc  and to  put some money  and  buy  a new  one ,  also  i  want  4k    gaming in time,

Wait for Polaris or Pascal then. They´re hovering over our heads right now.

Good Ideea !  Ty  For  the  point !