Need a new chair

Factorvsky

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a new chair for my setup. I need a new one because my current one is causing my lower back to hurt and is very uncomfortable. I'm looking for sub $150 USD if possible. All i really need on the chair's arm rests. Thanks guys in advance.

On 3/16/2016 at 11:56 AM, mattbatc said:

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a new chair for my setup. I need a new one because my current one is causing my lower back to hurt and is very uncomfortable. I'm looking for sub $150 USD if possible. All i really need on the chair's arm rests. Thanks guys in advance.

Please Dont Spam The Same Message Twice In One Day Or Your Request's WIll Be Removed

Sorry. I posted it in the wrong subforum initally.

5 minutes ago, mattbatc said:

Sorry. I posted it in the wrong subforum initally.

in the future click report on your own post and ask a mod to move it, dont create duplicate topics :)

i would recommend going to some place like staples or ikea or whatever and sitting on chairs that are $150 until you find one that is comfortable for you

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

4 minutes ago, Enderman said:

in the future click report on your own post and ask a mod to move it, dont create duplicate topics :)

i would recommend going to some place like staples or ikea or whatever and sitting on chairs that are $150 until you find one that is comfortable for you

Thanks for the heads up!