Best price to performance 2016 Ford Mustang under ~$30k USD

Bajantechnician

So whats the best price to performance 2016 Ford mustang under ~$30,000 USD? +/-~$5000

im saying 30k becuase by the time ,i have ~$25k to buy a car, in ~2/3 years, it will go down in price, and i will be paying $25000 for a 2016 model.

Unless theres extra "feathures" i find intersting, i might save for $30k, but,

as of now, $30k.

turbo is a must, cooled seats are whatever, gotta have nice speakers, rims and wheels i dont care about, as ill mod that out.

convertiable would be nice. v6 is minimum, v8 is perfered.

What is the best price to performance Ford Mustang under ~$30k

LT;DR:LAF:whats the best performing 2016 Ford Mustang under or about $30k USD.

Thanks

Please do not "bamp" your own thread, if nobody replies it's because they either don't know or don't care.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

50 minutes ago, Ivyk said:

Please do not "bamp" your own thread, if nobody replies it's because they either don't know or don't care.

basicly this.

also, i'm sure theres plenty of car forums that can help you much better than us.

OP's basicly going to the greengrocer's asking what meat would be best for his stew.

3 minutes ago, manikyath said:

also, i'm sure theres plenty of car forums that can help you much better than us.

OP's basicly going to the greengrocer's asking what meat would be best for his stew.

There are also a lot of dating threads in Off Topic.
Techies are not the best source of information (I always get a few laughs out of those topics).

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

8 hours ago, Bajantechnician said:

So whats the best price to performance 2016 Ford mustang under ~$30,000 USD? +/-~$5000

im saying 30k becuase by the time ,i have ~$25k to buy a car, in ~2/3 years, it will go down in price, and i will be paying $25000 for a 2016 model.

Unless theres extra "feathures" i find intersting, i might save for $30k, but,

as of now, $30k.

turbo is a must, cooled seats are whatever, gotta have nice speakers, rims and wheels i dont care about, as ill mod that out.

convertiable would be nice. v6 is minimum, v8 is perfered.

What is the best price to performance Ford Mustang under ~$30k

LT;DR:LAF:whats the best performing 2016 Ford Mustang under or about $30k USD.

Thanks

Welp, because of the bolded parts you have exactly zero options.There are no turbo V6 or V8 options, the only turbocharged option is the I4.

The best option will be the GT Performance Pack. Which you can get new for about $35k but in a few years will be under the $30k mark.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

2 hours ago, Real_PhillBert said:

Welp, because of the bolded parts you have exactly zero options.There are no turbo V6 or V8 options, the only turbocharged option is the I4.

The best option will be the GT Performance Pack. Which you can get new for about $35k but in a few years will be under the $30k mark.

Is it possible to put a turbo on the non turbo v6/v8 engine?

If so, I'll just aftermarket put that in

5 hours ago, Ivyk said:

There are also a lot of dating threads in Off Topic.
Techies are not the best source of information (I always get a few laughs out of those topics).

:/

Lol

5 hours ago, manikyath said:

basicly this.

I see.

6 hours ago, Ivyk said:

Sorry

7 hours ago, Bajantechnician said:

Is it possible to put a turbo on the non turbo v6/v8 engine?

If so, I'll just aftermarket put that in

Better off supercharging that V8 with a ProCharger kit.

Just now, TopDollar said:

Better off supercharging that V8 with a ProCharger kit.

So, which v8 under 30k with no turbo should I get?

wow the ford there is cheap asf here my dad got it for 62k Au in yellow looks sxy (v8 5.0 of course)

CPU: i7 3770 3.40Ghz 3.90Ghz II  Motherboard: Gigabyte II Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance II GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Edition II Case: CM Storm Enforcer II

Storage: Intel 240GB SSD, 2TB HDD, 4TB SSHD II PSU: Thermal Take 700w II

Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity, all it takes is a little push.  ~Joker

32 minutes ago, Ace0100 said:

wow the ford there is cheap asf here my dad got it for 62k Au in yellow looks sxy (v8 5.0 of course)

62k au...

australian?

v8 5.0 liter?

manual? auto?

Just now, Bajantechnician said:

62k au...

australian?

v8 5.0 liter?

manual? auto?

Auto the area we live in there is not many long roads so no point in manual when ur going to be stuck in 1st or 2nd gear all the time and yes Australian lol

CPU: i7 3770 3.40Ghz 3.90Ghz II  Motherboard: Gigabyte II Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance II GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Edition II Case: CM Storm Enforcer II

Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity, all it takes is a little push.  ~Joker

6 minutes ago, Ace0100 said:

Auto the area we live in there is not many long roads so no point in manual when ur going to be stuck in 1st or 2nd gear all the time and yes Australian lol

i see.

is there a racing track u drive on?

1 minute ago, Bajantechnician said:

i see.

is there a racing track u drive on?

lol my dad wont take it out on the drag strip or race track its more of a weekend car it wont even get to 15,000ks by the end of the year or maybe even less

6 minutes ago, Ace0100 said:

lol my dad wont take it out on the drag strip or race track its more of a weekend car it wont even get to 15,000ks by the end of the year or maybe even less

whyd he get it if its not for track? lol

i know ima take out my future car to track

5 minutes ago, Bajantechnician said:

whyd he get it if its not for track? lol

i know ima take out my future car to track

He is too busy during the week and his they type of person that wants to keep his car clean and low ks lol but once ive done my hours of driving and get my full license his going to pass it down when he wont be able to drive it no more then its going track by then would of done lots of ks and on top of that he has never owned a high performance car like that

5 minutes ago, Ace0100 said:

He is too busy during the week and his they type of person that wants to keep his car clean and low ks lol but once ive done my hours of driving and get my full license his going to pass it down when he wont be able to drive it no more then its going track by then would of done lots of ks and on top of that he has never owned a high performance car like that

i can see that. its his first muscle car. he want to keep it clean/ ks?

why wont he be able to drive itt?

edit/; oh i see. its the distance driven