doing some crazy overlocks in a skype call with people!

KezzaMcFezza

If anybody wants to overclock for fun or just for the lolz with us on skype just add me prokeero100

i'm going for the highest integrated graphics overclock ever known to man!

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502

interesting, but my overclocks are good. i got 16% more performance in heaven benchmark without even touching the voltage. i have gtx 970 =) id rate it 3.5/4

Just now, ben dover kid said:

interesting, but my overclocks are good. i got 16% more performance in heaven benchmark without even touching the voltage. i have gtx 970 =) id rate it 3.5/4

Lol my point is we are going to the upper mimits and fucking around xD i got a 18 multiplier on intel graphics. it's kinda intense xD

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502

Just now, ProKeero said:

Lol my point is we are going to the upper mimits and fucking around xD i got a 18 multiplier on intel graphics. it's kinda intense xD

not bad.. or useful :D darn your 4690k.. i can only get 4.2 with 1.25 vcore. ffs. i lost the silicon lottery

Just now, ben dover kid said:

not bad.. or useful :D darn your 4690k.. i can only get 4.2 with 1.25 vcore. ffs. i lost the silicon lottery

xD lol

something fun? :D

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

Just now, Moonzy said:

Yes

2 minutes ago, ProKeero said:

Yes

how are you going to skype call when you're tweaking settings in uefi/bios? xD

Thanks for reminding me of the integrated graphics chip of my CPU for lolz. I already overclocked my 3770k on air to 5.2GHz for benchmark runs but for overall usage I run it at ~4.85GHz. Also my GTX 980 TI is quite beastly overclocked (50+% on the core and like 15% on the memory) and my 1600MHz value ram to 2GHz.

(my 3dmark fire strike run so you can see what an overclock actually is: http://www.3dmark.com/fs/7571797)

Someone once said: "Having a rollercoaster on a PC would be epic"

So threw a rollercoaster on my K'nex PC: Project Dragon Khan- K'nex rollercoaster PC build

11 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

8 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

how are you going to skype call when you're tweaking settings in uefi/bios? xD

we are using the intel overclocking utility

Just now, Moonzy said:

really fun

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

5 minutes ago, ProKeero said:

we are using the intel overclocking utility

4 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

really fun

lemme setup my skype then :D

Just now, Moonzy said:

lemme setup my skype then :D

yay :D

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

29 minutes ago, ben dover kid said:

I got 4.5 with 1.19 getrekt

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Just turn it into something like a drinking game, except you go up a multiplier instead of downing a shot. Last person to crash wins.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

1 hour ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Just turn it into something like a drinking game, except you go up a multiplier instead of downing a shot. Last person to crash wins.

Lol we had 4 people in the call, i was 2nd place, bananasplit was first, reaching 4.8GHz and ran aida64 for 20 minutes or something 

It was fun as hell though.

P.S i got to 4.7 GHZ and crashed xD

1 hour ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Lol i almost forgot, i got my Intel graphics to a multiplier of 18 at 1.6 volts xD. Reaching a temp of 99 degrees on the package temperature after a few seconds xD