bf4 upgrade from current gen

COD: Ghosts is also doing this, but I don't see the point in either, PC and done :D
but seriously, just get the PS4/Xbone (although, just be sure you will actually get yourself that console) version and don't waste $10 for a dying platform

pay 10 more dollars so u can play it on the newer console

are you people dumb

who the hell would fall for that

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

COD: Ghosts is also doing this, but I don't see the point in either, PC and done :D

but seriously, just get the PS4/Xbone (although, just be sure you will actually get yourself that console) version and don't waste $10 for a dying platform

I'm getting it on PC as well, but that isn't the point. Instead of waiting 2+ weeks for it to be released on next gen consoles (for those that are buying them) you can get into the action day one and not miss out on anything. Then if/when you do upgrade to a Xbone or PS4 you lose nothing and carry over all you're stats. I dont' know I think it's a neat implementation for console gamers. 

Only con I see is that you have to pay another $10 for a game you just spent $60 on. 

I'm getting it on PC as well, but that isn't the point. Instead of waiting 2+ weeks for it to be released on next gen consoles (for those that are buying them) you can get into the action day one and not miss out on anything. Then if/when you do upgrade to a Xbone or PS4 you lose nothing and carry over all you're stats. I dont' know I think it's a neat implementation for console gamers. 

don't see why I would want to pay $10 extra on top of my PS+ subscription I now have to pay for online or XBL

but you need bf4 premium to transfer your stats to next gen

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

console could be free and they would still make profit

don't see why I would want to pay $10 extra on top of my PS+ subscription I now have to pay for online or XBL

I totally forgot that they have subscriptions to play online  :P

pay 10 more dollars so u can play it on the newer console

are you people dumb

who the hell would fall for that

It's way better than having to buy the whole game ($60) + premium ($50) again... it's for people who don't have the money for a next gen console and probably won't for a long while.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

It's way better than having to buy the whole game ($60) + premium ($50) again... it's for people who don't have the money for a next gen console and probably won't for a long while. God forbid a large company tries to help people.

if u can pay 110$ for a game

then saving up for a ps4 isnt hard

just sell the current consoles + the games u own if a person doesnt have the cash

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

if u can pay 110$ for a game

then saving up for a ps4 isnt hard

just sell the current consoles + the games u own if a person doesnt have the cash

Some people have been saving for months just to get BF4 + premium. Not everyone has the money to afford everything. As for selling the console, many people don't like to sell their old consoles because they still want to be able to play their old games. For example, I still have my Gamecube, and I still play it frequently.

Plus, many people would sell their console and games to GameStop, which would get them a grand total of $50 in-store credit.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

PC is always next gen so i'm fine :)

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|