Cable Extensions for EVGA G2 850W

Hello,

I'm currently, building a new PC. I have purchased a EVGA Supernova G2, i wanted to sleeve the PCI-E and 24Pin cables. After looking at them, i saw they have double wires and capacitors making them very difficult to sleeve. I'm planning to get some extensions for them just abit worried about using extensions.

My New build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/GphL6h

Are they safe to use? 

Are there any disadvantages of them?

What would be the best extensions to use with EVGA G2 850W?

Im only looking for 2x 8 Pin PCI-E cables, 24pin cable and maybe a 8pin CPU power cable. 

Thank you in advance,

Mmkay

yes extensions are completely safe to use

get some bitfenix or silverstone extensions

cablemod also makes lots

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

The same as with any cable- the state of the joints and connectors, the presence and quality of sleeving, the quality and durability of the cables themselves, and whether or not they look terrible.

i5 12600KF | Zotac RTX 4080 Gaming trinity | Team Vulcan 2x16GB DDR4 3600 | ASRock Z690M-ITX/ac | WD Black SN850x 2TB

Cooler Master NR200P v2 | ID Cooling Zoomflow 280 XT | SeaSonic Focus SGX-750 | Thermalright 2x140mm + 2x120mm aRGB

LG C2 OLED 48" 120hz | Epomaker TH80 (Gateron Yellow) | Logitech MX Master 3 | Koss Porta Pro Comm

13 hours ago, Aereldor said:

The same as with any cable- the state of the joints and connectors, the presence and quality of sleeving, the quality and durability of the cables themselves, and whether or not they look terrible.

14 hours ago, Enderman said:

yes extensions are completely safe to use

get some bitfenix or silverstone extensions

cablemod also makes lots

Thank you for the reply. 

I will go with bitfenix extensions :)

Do you know where i can find them in Red in the UK?