UltraWide Festival 2016???

Is anyone else here dying that LG makes the UltraWide Festival an annual thing? I mean, I had a hell of a fun time entering the Cardboard Dream Setup. Best 13 hours of my life and it seriously paid off in the end. I'm just really hoping that they'll make it annual =3

Just now, Abyssal Radon said:

Did you win something lol? I say it's a 50/50 whether they are going to do that again. I think it was a huge P.R. stunt that was trying to promote LG's products. 

Lol I really don't care if it was a promotional stunt, I had a really fun time entering. And yes I won. 

https://www.ultrawidefestival.com/event.html
I'm George.

Just now, Abyssal Radon said:

Nice work. Enjoying that ultra widescreen? Hopefully you have the appropriate GPU to drive that thing.

Oh yeah. I absolutely love it. It sucks that my room is super dusty though and it attracts dust like a moth to a flame. I've got a 960, nothing special I know, but I get like 40FPS on games like Farcry 4 on High settings. (haven't tried ultra yet)

Nice. I don't have a lot of steam cash to get higher intense games like Crysis or Black Ops III plus I wanna save up a couple hundred for when I wanna go crazy on some new upgrades.

• 6 months later...

Hello Guys, I saw this Ultrawide Festival stuff for the first time, and I really wanna give it a try. Want some Ideas and Tips as what's the theme, this year? What type of video should we make?

• 3 weeks later...

The UltraWide festival 2016 is on. It is directed towards artists and illustrators this time. I am very eager to apply but cannot actually understand what exactly it is that LG wants us to do.

So if anyone could help me out with that, it would be just great.