Best Value/Quality LED Strips?

Go to solution Solved by vK 3 1 RON,

I've heard the NZXT Hue+ is a pretty solid option for lighting in a case, I'm thinking of getting some for my case, but they are £50 usually £60, and in dollars... Maybe $85 ish

Hey,

So im thinking of getting LED Strips for my case,but i want to get ones that are Pre-made ,IE no soldering

Have any ideas on the best Price to quality kits out there?Preferably green/RGB.

Thanks.

(Ps,Heres a pic of my system for the layout)20160212_160119.thumb.jpg.f6a11fa7d177ce

I've heard the NZXT Hue+ is a pretty solid option for lighting in a case, I'm thinking of getting some for my case, but they are £50 usually £60, and in dollars... Maybe $85 ish

6 minutes ago, SaulHeno said:

Hey,

So im thinking of getting LED Strips for my case,but i want to get ones that are Pre-made ,IE no soldering

Have any ideas on the best Price to quality kits out there?Preferably green/RGB.

Thanks.

(Ps,Heres a pic of my system for the layout)

For premade LED strips AddonCustoms and Cable Mods both make some pretty nice kits that are ready to go out of the box.

We have high quality LEDs at very low prices, you can find them here - https://addoncustoms.com/ - We are based in the UK :)

Some reviews of our products are linked below.

Spoiler

LTT Member Lays done a quick review here - Click Here

LTT Member jtai117's review can be found here  - Click Here

LTT Member W-L done a review, topic is here - Click Here

LTT Member KillerTechs review can be found here - Click Here

LTT Member FunkyFeatures review can be found here - Click Here

We have more options to choose from than any other store with over 1000 possible combinations, all wired and sleeved by hand to your specifications while still beating competitors prices.

Its late here, and I am off to bed now but feel free to ask us any questions you may have, and I will reply as soon as I can. :)

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

7 minutes ago, vK 3 1 RON said:

Woah,Thats like 70 euro xD

But looks like its worth it,and they even use the Razer version of my case to demo it!

Ill look in

to it (see if i can afford it :D)

9 minutes ago, W-L said:

For premade LED strips AddonCustoms and Cable Mods both make some pretty nice kits that are ready to go out of the box.

These on the other hand,are like 15 euro a pop,id be better off buying the HUE + as it comes with 4, RGB magnetised strips and is actually worth the money now that i think about it :D

Thanks anyways guys,been a great help!

1 minute ago, SaulHeno said:

These on the other hand,are like 15 euro a pop,id be better off buying the HUE + as it comes with 4, RGB magnetised strips and is actually worth the money now that i think about it :D

Thanks anyways guys,been a great help!

We are working on a new type of LEDs, pretty much the same as the Hue+ with more LEDs per strip for a more even look, and it will be up to 50% cheaper, no ETA yet.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

7 hours ago, SaulHeno said:

Hey,

Thanks.

(Ps,Heres a pic of my system for the layout)20160212_160119.thumb.jpg.f6a11fa7d177ce

check this out:

Our LED Strips are available here: http://store.cablemod.com/