Need 2k monitor advice

fiend116
Go to solution Solved by lh99,

dell u2515h, its great, ips, internal psu, usb 3.0 hub, fully adjustable,many inputs, 25"

I'm looking for a 2k 2560x1440 monitor. I'm hoping to pay less than $300 for a 6ms or less. I also want it to be from a company that offers a year or more warranty. I'm currently looking at Acer G257HU smidpx, Dell P2416D, and Acer K272HUL. If anyone has had a good or bad experience with any of these monitors I would appreciate some input as the online reviews for these monitors seem to be on a wide spectrum. Any other suggestions are appreciated as well.  Thanks in advance.

dell u2515h, its great, ips, internal psu, usb 3.0 hub, fully adjustable,many inputs, 25"

Actually a 2K monitor is a 1080p monitor. 1440p are often referred as 2.5k. (it's all about those horizontal pixels).

Benq has a great 1440p IPS 4ms monitor for $350. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824014383&cm_re=BenQ_GW2765HT-_-24-014-383-_-Product

If you want to pay less than $300 for a good IPS 1440p monitor you can, but you won't be looking at the top brands. There are a lot of awesome deals on Korean monitors on Ebay. You can get a Perfect Pixel version, which means you won't be getting a defective panel (and they warrant it).