Linus has inspired me to follow my Dream!

https://www.gofundme.com/sasnh82k

Linus and Luke have inspired me to follow my dreams. I wanted to build a PC a while back, but I could never get the money or the support of anyone to do it. I am 16 years old trying to get a head start on my career. I want to do Video Editing, animation, video game character design, and anime making, things like that. But I need a decent PC to do that, and one that will last for a while in the future.

I gave up on my dream because no one supported me. But I realized, why do I need support from my local peoples, when there are people out there who will most likely support me. I figured if people support Linus and Luke, and the whole team, then why not me, somewhere in my future. Plus, I was never one to give up, so I'm not gonna do it now.

If anyone is like me and Linus/Luke and the team have helped you, or your dream is Graphic Arts, then join me to fulfill it.

Any donation will help, but you don't have to. I just wanted to let other people know to keep going with their dreams.

Thank you,

Austen Metts

I don't know if asking the community for funding is in the coc. But @Godlygamer23 can clear that up.

Glad you are following your hopes and hope you succeed in them and have a good time doing them. :)

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Why do you need $5000? You can build a really good editing rig for half that, including all peripherals.

I would suggest adding an in-depth parts breakdown too, people like to see exactly what their money is going towards.