Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Id like the keyboard as I'm getting tired of my old membrane keyboard :D

I don't have an excuse of why I "NEED" the keyboard it just looks cool.

I would like the keyboard because my keyboard's keys constantly stick which is bad for gaming.

I would like to win the  Excalibur v2 keyboard  as my mech keyboard started chattering and it feels odd using a membrane keyboard after being used to mechanical keyboard :3

I would love to have a new keyboard, my current one is terrible, but its gets the job done.

I would like to win the keyboard. My birthday is coming up and I am in need of a great new keyboard.

I'll go for the mouse because everyone else seems to want the keyboard and I think I might have a better chance of winning it.  Plus, have you seen a full demo?  

AWESOME!!!

I want the mouse because I have been using a terrible Logitech mouse for over 4 years which sometimes doesn't register clicks and just doesn't work for gaming (or anything, actually). Also that mouse has lighting and I've always wanted a lighted mouse.

I want to win the keyboard.

Microsoft Wired Keyboard 800 from late 2000 is no good no moah

#UltraWideMasterRace

The keyboard since i just got a new mouse but my old logitech keyboard seems to be dying slowly .

keyboard looks awesome really need an upgrade in the keyboard department

The Keyboard.  I've been looking for a mechanical keyboard and haven't figured out which one to get.

I want that gaming mice because the one I'm using now is pretty unresponsive for gaming

I would like the mouse simply because I don't need a new keyboard and my current mouse is having a few small issues.

I like the keyboard because why not? 

I'd like to win the keyboard because sometimes I really need a numpad and my keyboard doesn't have one + those keys feel pretty nice.

I'd like to win keyboard for my brother. He is using my first usb keyboard and it was terrible as new and now it's maybe 10 years old.

Sagitta Spectrum mouse because my current Razer Deathadder is double clicking like mad and the middle scroll wheel is failing me, and this was only after 6 months of use.

I would LOVE to have the Sagitta Spectrum! It looks AMAZING programmable buttons are also a nice bonus and will be very useful, and to top it all off the mouse looks like it has a very nice feel to it with the smooth matte black on the top. :)

I would like the  Excalibur v2 keyboard because the lighting features would be really helpful for gaming and general use. Being able to see the keys in the dark would be a major win. Thanks for the giveaway!

I'd love a keyboard because I could then have a decent keyboard that hasn't had the 3 in the number row replaced by the numpad 3. (It looks so goofy)

On 3/4/2016 at 0:06 AM, nicklmg said:

sg

On 3/4/2016 at 0:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

4olQvWZ.png 

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

ntkdMLS.png

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

The Excalibur v2 keyboard because I have and old Dell keyboard and it would be awesome to get one of these.

Keyboard! I have dreamt of a mechanical keyboard since forever. Please release me from the mushy tactile torture of my cheap keyboard D:

The keyboard because this teeny tiny wireless one just doesn't do it for proper gaming.