Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

If I win, I'd love to win the mouse.  Reason: looks amazing and it's time for an upgrade :)

Keyboard please because I'm still using a Microsoft's Digital Media Keyboard, which I love, but it's been a way longer relationship than it should be.

I would love a chance to win the keyboard.  It looks really nice and my current keyboard is very old and not mechanical.

id love the mouse, mines old and currently malfunctioning in which i can move my mouse but no clicking, forcing me to the good ol' tab + arrow key tactic

I am interested in the Excalibur v2 keyboard because my keyboard has been passed pc to pc for almost 10 years and keys are starting to not work. I am sure many of you know what it is like to have to bash the one or two keys to get them to work.  So much slow down and annoying getting hard on the fingers too. Thanks for the great video content and contests.

Would love to get a new keyboard my last mech keyboard I got 3 years ago and it doesn't work so I'm on the membrane :) Good luck to all the people that enter but I want to win lmao 

P.s Thanks for the chance to win this giveaway Linus (Good guy Linus)

I would like the keyboard to replace my 7 years old one which became really sticky and less responsive when pressed.

i would love the mouse because i have this old microsoft mouse that i found somewhere in my house and its not doing well at all

My logitech G105 is normally quite good but well when i had some friends over some idiot spilled vodka orange juice over it and now it's quite sticky and some buttons take about a minute to come out after you pressed them:( also the makro keys don't function anymore:(

I would like the keyboard because I am in the proccess of building a new computer and I don't have enough money for a good keyboard.

P.S I am on my laptop thats why I could post.

I would like to win the Keyboard or mouse because I am a 44 year old casual gamer who cannot seem to convince his wife that a nice keyboard and mouse are worth the price :( I have therefore been using a stock dell keyboard and mouse for over 10 years.

The Excalibur v2 keyboard, definitely, i am writing a GDD for a small game project of mine with a couple of friends and i could really use not being stuck with an 8 year old 15$ keyboard! xD

I would love the keyboard because I have yet to own a backlit keyboard.

I would like to win the keyboard because my current keyboard is FILTHY! and I can't be arsed to clean it! :D And it's red backlit......the rest of my rig is blue. >:(

would like to win the keyboard :3

i have always heard about this company and have  Tesoro G1NL in my wishlist since 2013. never had a chance to use anything except razer blackwidow. currently using newmen keyboad. so i would really like to have that keyboard :v

PS: i also got 30k followers at facebook which would also count as marketing when i post pics on fb! :P

If I could win, I would rather have the keyboard. Since I use this $5 dump and I will probably get into the professional gaming scene

Hello Linustechtips,

I want to win the Sagitta Spectrum mouse. I currently use a Razer DeathAdder which is a great mouse. The reason I would like a replacement is because the DeathAdder has a design flaw for people who mostly play shooting games like myself. While playing a shooter I like to change my DPI settings at will depending on the situation. The DeathAdder has a button to switch profiles, but it's located under the mouse for some reason. With a  Sagitta Spectrum mouse and it's top side button, I feel like it will improve my skills. 

Thanks,

Twisted_Pixels

The Keyboard as I currently have keys on my current keyboard that are from different ones entirely because i have pressed them that many times and im so heavy handed. they are now a thin piece of old plastic

I want the keyboard. Mine sucks ass, it's ancient. And I'm broke. And I'm on mandatory military service (I haz a gun, but I'm a comms tech). No monehys. And... I always wanted to try a mechanical keyboard.

dat bout sums it up.

The keyboard, because the keyboard I have for my spare PC is some shoddy Alienware keyboard.

The mouse because my husband is always stealing mine.

I want keyboard to replace my SlimStar i222.

I'd like the keyboard because it looks so awesome and I never had a mechanical keyboard before