Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

i think it will help with my wrist problems. i broke it a few years ago and my current keyboard always makes it hurt after a while of being at an awkward angle.

I want the keyboard, my sister needs a new keyboard her old one is an old keyboard that is barley holding up.

I want the keyboard because I just built my first ever PC and am rocking a cheap $24 keyboard/mouse combo!!!

I'd like the kayboard, I have a 60% keyboard that I'm slowly starting to regret because of the lack of arrow keys. I should have gone with 80% but thought I was getting a killer deal on massdrop after LTT mentioned them. First world problems ay.

I'd like the mouse since I only have a track pad for my laptop. It's pretty annoying having to disconnect my current mouse from my desktop just to use it with my laptop when I'm away from home.

I'd like to have a chance for the keyboard. I'm setting up my son's first build for his bday in august and you can't make a gaming pc without an appropriate keyboard. Plus with the money saved might be able to splurge for better graphics card.

I would love a new keyboard! The keyboard i am using now pretty much... sucks. Its a Redragon keyboard (forgot the model) and the keys aways stick in place and it gets very annoying while gaming. Was thinking about buying one but turns out i needed to get a new GPU so that upgrade went out the window.

Thanks so much!

-Dankster

I would love this keyboard since I've been typing on the membrane keyboard that my laptop has, and would love to upgrade. I do a lot of typing, and a good mechanical keyboard would be awesome. Not really needing a mouse, love my trackball, though if you can find the old Microsoft trackball, that would be amazing.

I would really like to have a new gaming keyboard, as mine is laggy and has sticky keys. :(

Woot Woot obligatory comment here :)

I could really use the keyboard. I am currently using a $10 logitech keyboard and a cheapo no name brand gaming mouse that i'm using just because my other mouse broke. Would love to have a new set! :D

Would really love to have a new keyboard. i've been using an old gateway klacky keyboard from my family's computer that we used to own. (then my father beat the shit out of our old HDD cause reformatting wasn't an option of maybe reusing it) but other wise. i think my wrists would greatly appreciate the new keyboard and my desk will actually look professional with out a giant keyboard u can hear from across my house. xD

They keyboard because mine is about to break :'( 
 I need a new one, this will be amazing 
Hope I get it

I long for the keyboard because I need a new one. the one I have kinda sucks and I dont like the mushy keys :( cant wait to see the results! :)

In a life born so wicked and stricked , I've learned to hold dear truth

The future to always pass quickly  To them and myself I plead   

May the unforeseen powers forgive us  For our mistakes, Sins, and shortcomings.

Desperate for that keyboard, girlfriend broke her keyboard so I've given her my beloved G710+. Gaming is less fun with the on screen keyboard I'm stuck with...

Laptop: Asus GA502DU

RAM: 16GB DDR4 | CPU: Ryzen 3750H | GPU: GTX 1660ti

I would love the keyboard, upgrading from an old laptop to a cheap desktop soon, the keyboard would be really awesome to win :D:D:D

I'd really like that keyboard. I've been suffering with an antique foil on foam since my janky rubber dome gave it up. Well, suffering might be a stretch, but it would be nice to have a windows key again.

I would like the keyboard so that I can customize my keys individually and the colors to make it easier on gaming instead of using a standard dell keyboard.

Excalibur v2 because i'm in desperate need of a keyboard that doesn't short out, actually has mechanical keys, and will be from Linus!

Mouse please. My current notebook mouse is bad. Sensor has hard time "seeing" surface, so cursor twitch very often.

i would like the keyboard, because i never really got used to my old one.

Excalibur v2 keyboar

I've watch a review on linus channel on youtube about tesoro products since then I've been always wanting to have a RGB keyboard that is simple as Excalibur v2 keyboard. I feel like this keyboard is meant for me. Thanks!

I want the keyboard 'cause i'm a addicted DOTA player and my 8 years keyboard needs to be replaced

Wanted a Keyboard from tesoro like a month ago. But was unable to find a re-seller in my country that still had the one I wanted D: